• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
What is the pocket station?

An unreleased peripheral (at least in the US) for the original Playstation.

220px-Sony-PocketStation.jpg

Think of it as similar to the VMU on Dreamcast controllers.

bionic77

An unreleased peripheral (at least in the US) for the original Playstation.

220px-Sony-PocketStation.jpg

Think of it as similar to the VMU on Dreamcast controllers.
I remember that.

The VMU was a piece of shit.

I don't have a WiiU but that's the logical conclusion of that tech. Doesn't seem like anyone knows how to take advantage of it though.

Dragon

Banned
So what you're saying is that it outsold the Wii U in the US also?

No I was making a dumb joke to see if that was really snes. The PocketStation did sell 5 million units in Japan apparently which is more than the WiiU and PS4 are going to do.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No I was making a dumb joke to see if that was really snes. The PocketStation did sell 5 million units in Japan apparently which is more than the WiiU and PS4 are going to do.

5 million? Wow.

I would have bought one for the final fantasy parts.

bionic77

Get a PS4 and Destiny already!

Plus you know all the Weeaboo games are on Sony consoles.
Those games used to be on the DS.

Most have not gone to the 3DS. They are not on the PS3 or 4.

Japanese companies seem to be dead for the most part.

Variety seems to have moved to indie PC games. It sure is not on home consoles. Not sure how many of those are Japanese,

jakncoke

Banned

Variety seems to have moved to indie PC games. It sure is not on home consoles. Not sure how many of those are Japanese,

Nah they moving to mobile now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sounds like Jarvis Jones was whipping Kelvin Beachum in 1-on-1 drills. Don't know if that's good or bad news.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863786

Atlanta, GA (RestaurantNews.com) In honor of National Chicken Wing Day, Hooters has issued a challenge to chicken wing aficionados across the nation to collectively eat two million wings in one day. In full support of this saucy dare, Hooters is offering a $12.99 all-you-can-eat wing deal on Tuesday, July 29, at participating locations throughout the country.

Last year, America took down more than 1.5 million Hooters chicken wings during the zany wing holiday. This year, with the stakes higher than ever, Hooters has recruited famed former professional football coach Jon Gruden to help get the nation and now three-time Hooters World Wing Eating Champion Joey Chestnut fired up and ready for the big day in this comical video titled, “Jon Gruden Grills Joey Chestnut.”

bionic77

Good and Bad. Good Jones is doing something, Bad that Belchum is getting whipped and will be used to protect our franchise qb
It's early but they both have something to prove.

I will take it as a positive though because beach was decent late last year. Hell the whole line and offense was got in the 2nd half of the season.

I should not get too excited. I almost convinced myself that jones and shamarko are going to he great this year based on nothing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Your video game posts are always the most depressing thing in the thread.

bionic77

Your video game posts are always the most depressing thing in the thread.
Sometime the truth hurts!

But a lot of people love what is out currently. I wish we had some of the shit that was more prevalent PS2 era and earlier but you don't always get what you want.

Just FMT about striking out with Alyssa Milano or ez about the tyranny of Obama and the fact that this is supposed to be a free country and yet he can't openly carry a RPG to the 7-11 or when he drops his kids off at preschool.

jakncoke

Banned
It's early but they both have something to prove.

I will take it as a positive though because beach was decent late last year. Hell the whole line and offense was got in the 2nd half of the season.

I should not get too excited. I almost convinced myself that jones and shamarko are going to he great this year based on nothing.

Never go full :kas

Sorry dude. Its only going to get worse as the season gets closer.

On another note this is a real survey from a local news station about that Clowney tackle at practice today:

BtroYwdCMAAJX70.jpg

Where's the survey to vote for "On a scale of comatose to dead, what was Jadeveon Clowney's energy level after making one big play?"

Top Bottom