• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

eznark

Banned
Canadian Fun League going to poach away Gronk.

He likes fun right?

b4GhTq5.gif

Are they making fun of neck injuries and concussions?

classy

I can't cosign this.

PatriotsGAF would like to point out that even though we respect Gata his standpoint, we distance ourselves from it. All opinions expressed by Gata are his own and do not represent those of PatsGAF.

We support everybody their life decisions if the make the person happy.

bigosc2k

Banned
I'm being lazy today on my day off so I'm channeling my inner Josh Freeman/Matt Stafford and going to taco bell the lunch of elite qbs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL's most prolific offense? Saints, Lions, Cowboys ready to roll

With those teams noted, here's one not-so-dark horse to be the NFL's No. 1 offense this season: The Detroit Lions. After five years as Drew Brees' quarterback coach in New Orleans, new Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi (whose last name is, after all, Lombardi) figures to take full advantage of Detroit's gaggle of playmaking weapons. Matthew Stafford is just two seasons removed from a 5,000-yard, 41-touchdown effort -- and he's just months removed from facing public criticism, which oughta result in him playing with a chip on his shoulder. The running game offers prototypical thunder-and-lightning potential with Reggie Bush and Joique Bell. Rookie Eric Ebron, who looks like the second coming of Vernon Davis, highlights a deep collection of versatile tight ends. New addition Golden Tate brings a winning way and bona fide playmaking abilities from Seattle. And, of course, there's Calvin Johnson, a.k.a. the second-best wide receiver in NFL history.

Delicious.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ic-offense-saints-lions-cowboys-ready-to-roll

It's happening, isn't it?

NFL's most prolific offense? Saints, Lions, Cowboys ready to roll

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ic-offense-saints-lions-cowboys-ready-to-roll

It's happening, isn't it?

If you gave Detroit's 2014 offense to a top tier QB he would have 5000+ yards and at least 35 TDs. If Stafford can't do that or come close, he's not the QB Detroit needs. That's all I'll say. Everything is in place for him to succeed, including a very solid O-line. No excuses.

lol @ Cowboys though. Good luck with Linehan.

eznark

Banned
Why does the NFL let Dave Dameshek write on the site? I get why he hosts a show, he is some sort of comedian I guess? But he knows literally nothing about football.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Randy Moss was better than CJ.

As talented/gifted sure, but Megatron has never quit on his team ever, even during the 0-16 season.

Moss will forever be haunted by his Raider days. He'll still be a first ballot Hall of Famer regardless.

If I'm building a Hall of Fame team I'd pick Megatron over Moss.

the-moss-moon-o.gif

TheFatOne

As talented/gifted sure, but Megatron has never quit on his team ever, even during the 0-16 season.

Moss will forever be haunted by his Raider days. He'll still be a first ballot Hall of Famer regardless.

If I'm building a first team Superstar team I'd pick Megatron over Moss.

the-moss-moon-o.gif

LOL This will be a small footnote. Most people will just remember him as an other worldly wr that was a diva. Not unlike most receivers in the NFL.

Sanjuro

the-moss-moon-o.gif

Moss isn't haunted by anything other not winning a ring.

Bill is just building hype for a possible trade that won't happen.

Garoppolo is not even close to ready to play in the NFL. Mallett his value to the Patriots only increased after drafting Jimmy.

Also, I would put CJ on Terrell Owens his level. Not Moss.

cdyhybrid

the-moss-moon-o.gif

Absolutely disgusting behavior. I can't believe a professional football player is doing this.

After the break, we check in with Donte Stallworth for an inspiring story on how he came back from adversity to again play in the NFL.

Bread

Banned

that makes no sense

if you're building the best team ever, you pick the best player not the guy who may have been a little worse but never quit on his team!!!!!!!

Sanjuro

Garoppolo is not even close to ready to play in the NFL. Mallett his value to the Patriots only increased after drafting Jimmy.

Also, I would put CJ on Terrell Owens his level. Not Moss.

That is debatable. If Brady went down realistically Mallett is no guarantee to come in.

Top Bottom