• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Randy Moss BSed it for 95% of his career and is still a top 5 receiver of all-time. The man just oozed talent out of his pores. Imagine if he actually gave a fuck at some point.

The biggest problem I have with this excuse is that it's garbage. It allows me to say things like this:

"Cajunator BSed it for 100% of his career and could have been the greatest linebacker of all time if he actually played football! Imagine if he actually gave a fuck at some point!"

And similar things can be said for people who actually played football.

Who?

You mean that dude who played for the Giants a while back?

Nah, it's this stud

7961459.jpg

Look at him.

LOOK AT HIM!!

The biggest problem I have with this excuse is that it's garbage. It allows me to say things like this:

"Cajunator BSed it for 100% of his career and could have been the greatest linebacker of all time if he actually played football! Imagine if he actually gave a fuck at some point!"

And similar things can be said for people who actually played football.

I'm not excusing anything. Simply noting that I don't feel Moss maximized his talent.

TheFatOne

I'm not excusing anything. Simply noting that I don't feel Moss maximized his talent.

I don't agree with this at all. If he had the talent of focusing even when your team is garbage he would have been better. Unfortunately for Moss he didn't so it is what it is.
Hey guys, Revis is a Patriot.

This is what I'm the most excited to see. It's too bad the Pats are going to be vanilla until the regular season. Early reports are that Revis is playing everywhere during practices.

I don't agree with this at all. If he had the talent of focusing even when your team is garbage he would have been better. Unfortunately for Moss he didn't so it is what it is.

Sounds like you're using different words to agree with me?

He didn't care, so he wasn't as good as he could have been.

Bread

Banned
i'm pumped to see mallett and jimmy

even if jimmy sucks, i just want to see how he plays. he has an intriguing skill set.

Sanjuro

even if jimmy sucks, i just want to see how he plays. he has an intriguing skill set.

Remember Michael Bishop? Remember that shitty running back who was in the Olympics or something?

Pre-season is the real deal!

TheFatOne

I actually want to see Lafell. Haven't heard much about him, but every report from camp mentions him having a solid camp. Looks good and Brady seems to trust him early. Want to see how well he knows the offense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe I'm not a "real fan" but I probably won't watch a single minute of preseason football.

I just don't care.

edit: Actually, I do care that none of the Packers get seriously injured.

Talon

Randy Moss will go down as a legendary deep threat, but Jerry Rice's skinny post continues to give me (and every safety he faced) nightmares.

hom3land

Right there with you. Even shelled out the $14.99 for the preseason streaming pass. Glad Brady's taking the night off.

Top Bottom