• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Outlast or bust

Bust it is.

oq81DCQ.gif

Posted about it last paged, Texas needs another team. San Antonio would be great.
On the one hand, I've been advocating for San Antonio to get an NFL team for years... On the other hand, I abhor the Raiders. I'm so conflicted. :(

At least I still have the Spurs to represent professionalism and championship caliber performance. I don't want that Raiders taint on them, unless the Spurs mystical Poppovich-Ian voodoo rubs off on Black Hole.

ShaneB

Slowly making my way through Take Your Eye Off The Ball. I say slowly because I am finding myself reading things twice. I don’t have the best memory, and I can’t retain a lot of things when it comes in sheer volume, especially when some lingo goes over my head. Still though, fun read so far, and am at least learning things here and there. I guess the point is that it’s going to make me look at each individual play a lot differently.

bionic77

futurevoid why does that gif make me uncomfortable

i love titties but that is just weird
It seems like you are only comfortable with titties on your qb.

That plus the fact that the woman in the tit GIF (in a very limited GIF) appears to be more athletic than your starting qb probably explains for the discomfort.

I generally blame most of your problems and imperfections on your fandom though.

cdyhybrid

That plus the fact that the woman in the tit GIF (in a very limited GIF) appears to be more athletic than your starting qb probably explains for the discomfort.

I generally blame most of your problems and imperfections on your fandom though.

Spot-on analysis. This is why you get paid the big bucks.

Bread

Banned
Pats fans are the worst.

it's probably because the woman herself is uncomfortable because what she is doing is so weird and unnecessary

Top Bottom