• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm 32. This Hito news is hitting me hard.

RIP

Same. I'm 34 with serious health issues so this is now truly fucking with my head. For some reason I thought he was older.

Hito was a great guy from all my interactions with him (mostly about Football) during the 15 plus years Ive been posting on GAF.

Just... RIP

JABEE

It's always weird thinking about all the posters who stop posting on here. What happened to them? I'm going to miss Hito.

effzee

Do we have any news on how or why.

I didn't know him but obviously he was active here and ever since I've been on gaf around 2000.

It's shocking and sad. RIP.

Patriots7

He had a good drive with a lot of flags both ways and then the game got delayed.
Figured.

I'm just jealous the Broncos got Sanders (who was almost a Patriot in 2013 and I was really amped for) AND Latimer, who I really hoped the Pats would have gone after.

Broncos offense is going to be ridiculous this year.

How did PeyPey look? Killin' it?

There were some news out of camp that e was throwing harder and faster, but it didn't look too different. Plenty of wobbly passes as usual, but accurate. One overthrow of Demaryius.

The main difference is Clady is holding the left side so he actually has time to throw.

Wilson is beating up the defense this drive

Godslay

Banned
Figured.

I'm just jealous the Broncos got Sanders (who was almost a Patriot in 2013 and I was really amped for) AND Latimer, who I really hoped the Pats would have gone after.

Broncos offense is going to be ridiculous this year.

Yeah, Latimer has had an excellent camp. He'll be good I'm hoping.

Nate Irving stepping up.

KaYotiX

Banned
Take care of yourselves guys. Try to eat better and do a little exercise. Go to the doctor one in a while. Young people like that shouldn't be dying.

Nobody knows the cause do they?

You could be the fittest person in the world and a piece of airplane hits you on the head while your laying in bed.

Live every day like its your last.

Top Bottom