• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

LJ11

What a gut punch. Shocked, saddened, disbelief, my emotions are all over the place.

Before he started posting in the NFL threads I rarely interacted with Hito, read countless posts in other threads but I had no interaction with him. You learned something from him all the time, such an intelligent individual, enjoyed reading his posts. Treated everyone with respect, it's what I liked about him the most. Was happy to see him really get into football the last few years, it's great seeing someone care more about the XOs of the game.

I'll truly miss his contributions. Feels like a great loss even though I barely knew him. What a sad evening. My prayers are with his family.

We often get caught up in such petty shit we fail to realize how fleeting life can be. Only get one crack at it, enjoy it while you can!

So

Denver

holding
holding
delay of game

Seahawks

Pass Interference

4 straight flags... in like what 1 minute?

Oh god as I type this a 5th? Offside?

Zee-Row

Banned
GET READY TO GET FUCKED UP TOMORROW JACKSONVILLE! WE'LL TRY TO GO EASY ON YOU! BORTLES BETTER GET READY BECAUSE I NEED REVENGE FROM THAT USF-UCF GAME LAST YEAR!

What a difference between last year's preseason games and this one for Seattle. Their depth, especially on defense, overwhelmed teams last year whereas their current unit is getting absolutely gashed right now.

Godslay

Banned
Damn, nice run. Bibbs and Thompson run hard. I know it's only 2nd and 3rd stringers, but it's nice to see the one cut and go, nice burst, and guys finishing the run.

I'm loving Thompson. He's like a better version of CJ.

I still have faith in CJ. Ideally, it would be Ball/Anderson, Thompson, Hillman to me. Very little faith in Hillman, hope he proves me wrong this year.

bionic77

What a gut punch. Shocked, saddened, disbelief, my emotions are all over the place.

Before he started posting in the NFL threads I rarely interacted with Hito, read countless posts in other threads but I had no interaction with him. You learned something from him all the time, such an intelligent individual, enjoyed reading his posts. Treated everyone with respect, it's what I liked about him the most. Was happy to see him really get into football the last few years, it's great seeing someone care more about the XOs of the game.

I'll truly miss his contributions. Feels like a great loss even though I barely knew him. What a sad evening. My prayers are with his family.

We often get caught up in such petty shit we fail to realize how fleeting life can be. Only get one crack at it, enjoy it while you can!
I was busy all day with work. I check in right before sleep and get the worst news.

One of the OG NFL guys.

LJ11

I was busy all day with work. I check in right before sleep and get the worst news.

One of the OG NFL guys.

Yeah, I just hopped on for a quick browse and it was the first thread I saw when I went into the OT. Seems surreal. Even though the great majority of us have never met, after posting and interacting for close to a decade, hard not to feel like you "know" each other.

Trey

Well said, LJ.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I just hopped on for a quick browse and it was the first thread I saw when I went into the OT. Seems surreal. Even though the great majority of us have never met, after posting and interacting for close to a decade, hard not to feel like you "know" each other.

Yeah, same. On vacation and about to go to sleep, but checking the internet to check my topic subscriptions, and happened to see that post on OT.

I remember him in the NFL topics, back in my Seahawk days, I remember him on one or 2 seasons of Madden-GAF (where I think we took turns on who got Seattle), and I remember him at various times going back to 2000. I have slight memories that I'm not sure on, but I think we played on either PSO or FFXI occasionally. But mostly remember him as one of those Benchmark OG posters. A group of 10-20 that were the base of most conversation topics in the beginning, that have more or less stuck around for 14+ years.

Just kind of shocked.

Fantomex

Dang bros, I'm bummed out about the Hito news. Cool dude all around, took our jokes and wasn't sensitive about it, was good at giving me crap as well :) I'm gonna miss that dude Sorry if I brought the mood down :( But I would feel that way about any of you bros on here. Yeah most of you made poor team choices, but I still love yall. Even gata.

Narag

You always make such good posts. I wish I could punch Ari.

Godslay

Banned
Dang bros, I'm bummed out about the Hito news. Cool dude all around, took our jokes and wasn't sensitive about it, was good at giving me crap as well :) I'm gonna miss that dude Sorry if I brought the mood down :( But I would feel that way about any of you bros on here. Yeah most of you made poor team choices, but I still love yall. Even gata.

I feel the same way about the guys who post here regularly. We've got a good core set of posters, and even though we've never met in real life, we do share a good portion of our lives through this thread.

Fantomex

I feel the same way about the guys who post here regularly. We've got a good core set of posters, and even though we've never met in real life, we do share a good portion of our lives through this thread.

I know it doesn't mean much once he's gone, but i know he would be happy if I said I watched Anime to celebrate his taste in all things Japan. Tonight I watch Anime in honor of our awesome bro. Bittersweet, but he got to see his Hawks win a Super Bowl. Life is short, let's remember that and appreciate every minute of it Best-Gaf.

Nightz

It's going to be so weird watching Charger games from here in the east coast. Looks like I'll be up super late for the first Monday night game.

Bread

Banned
JIMMY G FUTURE AHHHHHH

JointDisastrousConch.gif

JABEE

Nice words, LJ. Hito will be missed.

Top Bottom