• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bsigg12

Man the refs really are trying to establish that you cannot touch the receivers after 5 yards. If they are this strict during the season, games will take an extra half hour to complete.

Godslay

Banned
Terrible Call!

4CZRQdZ.png

Wait, everyone is upset over the PI call? The DB held the receiver's arm. I don't get the alarmist "well now they are going to call everything" reactions.

cajunator

Banned
I was so happy to squee about gotg and im just.....deflated.
Im devastated. How can I be so sad? Its not like I was close friends. We argued sometimes...

Drakeon

Takeaways from that first game: Josh Johnson better be #2 on the depth chart come the beginning of the season. Gabbert is every bit as bad as we all remember him being.

Dial looked good. Hyde looked good. Defense was pretty lackluster. But it was also missing most of its starters. Jewel Hampton looked pretty rough. Okoye's x-rays were negative, so that's a positive.

- So how did the Pats secondary look with Revis and how did BB look?
- How about the Jets? Vick or Geno?

- Lmao at Trent's stats
- Garoppolo, Cousins, and Mccoy all have pretty nice stats.
- Gabbert still look like crap.

Patriots7

- So how did the Pats secondary look with Revis and how did BB look?
- How about the Jets? Vick or Geno?

- Lmao at Trent's stats
- Garoppolo, Cousins, and Mccoy all have pretty nice stats.
- Gabbert still look like crap.
No Revis.

Secondary didn't look that great. Ryan had some pretty bad plays.
Browner was ok but got flagged.

Garoppolo played pretty well. Much better than Mallet.
Cousins did too.

At the end of the second half though, I probably could have put up good points against our defense. Players just looked like they gave up.

ShaneB

Good game between Chiefs and Bengals. Good stuff on both sides of the ball.

Still crushed about Hito. =*( You will be forever missed here bud.

Top Bottom