• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

rando14

Bucs game in 25 mins!

bucs_fan_agony-99406.gif

Wait can you not watch IN-market games on Sunday Ticket?
NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV is an app that gives you access to live, out-of-market NFL games every Sunday—without the need for a DIRECTV satellite TV account.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Tried to tell everyone our O Line will be better but the Falcon D still has issues. Peeps tries to tell me we be good.

I told you so!!!

squicken

Red Zone Channel starts in 8 minutes, for those that have it on DTV or cable. I know, it's preseason, but they do it as a test run I think

Tamanon

Banned
Won't be able to watch it live, but will catch the Jags game replay tomorrow morning. Excited to see how some of the young guys look out there.

BujV6HiIQAEvRK7.jpg

That's a handsome man.

Won't be able to watch live, but will be listening on the radio and catching the replay later.

Obviously interested in getting a look at Mack. Seeing how the O-line looks. 2013 2nd round pick (thanks dolphins) Watson has been healthy all camp and reports say he is looking great at RT, and want to get a look at Jackson at LG with the 2nd team.

Also want to get a look at JELLY!
052014-jelly-story.jpg

Reports are he can move for a big man and he's had a good camp. Probably will be running with the 2s.

Should see a lot of rookie CBs TJ Carrie and Kieth McGill and S Jonathon Dowling, who some draftniks say was a huge steal in the 7th round.

I should be watching preseason games but I'm watching all the lebron homecoming stuff smh at me
Super bumped for the browns tomorrow, hnnnghhhh!

Get gashed by Erik Rodriguez Manuel all the way down the field, let them get to the one yard line and then make a goal-line stand and keep them off the board.

Just like the coach drew it up for the first defensive series of the season.

Pumped about this Eagles game. Can't watch it live as I'm getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow (#suburbanlifeproblems), but will be checking in here and Twitter for reports. Anxious to find out how Foles looks, and the new guys too obviously (Sproles, Matthews, Smith, etc.).

Go Birds!

#FlyEaglesFly

Top Bottom