• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

forms

the colts are commies

tell him not to talk like a commie like that

96rusKIl.jpg

Still hurt about Hito man :(

As much as we troll and joke and jeer at each other in this thread, I still consider you all to be my friends.

No more of you motherfuckers better die on me goddamnit :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Still hurt about Hito man :(

As much as we troll and joke and jeer at each other in this thread, I still consider you all to be my friends.

No more of you motherfuckers better die on me goddamnit :(

Truth. The news hit me personally pretty hard last night. He was always one of the most level headed posters on NFLGAF and I remember even joking about a month ago how the avatar Hito made me (after I lost my bet) was starting to grow on me and someone said something along the lines of "Hito avatars tend to do that" (I think it was cajun, not sure though).

I've spent more time on GAF as a "hobby" than videogames, watching football and all my other hobbies combined since I registered (even before then actually). When you're on here so much it really is like a second family.

Go Hawks.....until you meet the Lions in the NFC Championship game.

Matthew Stafford NFL.com Interview about the Joe Lombardi offense

On a lighter note, don't expect Cam to play tonight for the Panthers.

Meanwhile,

Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 1h
First two jerseys I see on my way to stadium? Kelvin Benjamin, 13. Word has gotten out I see.

Steve Smith who?

I was going to post an egregious FMT style rant after last nights win, but the mood wasn't right. All I'll say is, ooh, Justin Tucker, can I have your baby.

Bowser

Can't wait to play you guys... Cam and Russ going to have to 1up each other all game to stay alive.

Should be a good one. You guys always seem to have our number and squeak 'em out against us. Each of the last two seasons the game could have gone our way (Cam pass into the ground on 4th and goal two years ago, DeAngelo fumble at the 8 last year).

cdyhybrid

Nope, NYC for four years now, moved up here right after undergrad.

There aren't any specifically Panthers bars up here that I've found, but bars that know me well enough over the past few years that'll reserve a TV for the Panthers game for me. But regardless, going to a bar for a preseason game would definitely cost more than $5 as I'd be loading up on the (overpriced) food and beer when I can just watch from the comfort of my apartment :p

But your apartment doesn't have beer and various ladies.

Anybody spring for that non-DirectTV, online Sunday Ticket package? Are they doing preseason or do we not have any impressions of the service yet?

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 14m
Out for Panthers: DE Johnson, K Gano, WR Presley, RB Stewart, S Boston, S Harper, C Matthews, DE Roh, DT Nevis, DL Gaydosh.

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 7m
Panthers are running out of the tunnel. I only see 3 QBs. None of them named Cam Newton.

DA to KB connection begins tonight

gutshot

Pumped about this Eagles game. Can't watch it live as I'm getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow (#suburbanlifeproblems), but will be checking in here and Twitter for reports. Anxious to find out how Foles looks, and the new guys too obviously (Sproles, Matthews, Smith, etc.).

Go Birds!

Should be a good one. You guys always seem to have our number and squeak 'em out against us. Each of the last two seasons the game could have gone our way (Cam pass into the ground on 4th and goal two years ago, DeAngelo fumble at the 8 last year).

80% of our games is like that. It's not just you it's the same way with the Bucs, Texans, Colts, Titans, Lions, etc.. the only team it's not like that is... the Saints, Jags, and Vikings.

Top Bottom