• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

There used to be built in smilies on gaf, one of them was a laughing blue face. There used to be a poster named jakncoke, all he would post was this blue smilie. When the smilie got replaced people just started typing his name to indicate they were laughing.

:laugh or something was the original bbcode for the smile, hence :jnc for jakncoke.

Used to be? :jnc

Mike Florio is such a hack. Just heard a clip on local sports radio where he is still hyping Mallet to the Texans. Would rather suffer the shit that is Keenum at this point than make that trade.

jmdajr

BudEUjXCQAAYI5U.jpg:large

look at dem tittieeeeeeeeeeeees!

:|

jmdajr

Don't people one day go, "Hmmmmm, my man titties are getting out of control, maybe I should do something about it."

There is no going back at a certain point.

MechDX

That's my QB!

I know that feel bro. I know that feel.....

Want some avatars?

Oh and:

#colts O-line getting hammered. Donald Thomas (sea.-end quad); Ulrick John (broken ankle) Khaled Holmes (ankle), Xavier Nixon (knee surgery)

If Colts' fans were worried about Clowney & Watt getting to Andrew Luck before, the fear has skyrocketed, now. OL dropping like flies.

Nicholsonheadnod.gif

jmdajr

Oh and:

#colts O-line getting hammered. Donald Thomas (sea.-end quad); Ulrick John (broken ankle) Khaled Holmes (ankle), Xavier Nixon (knee surgery)

If Colts' fans were worried about Clowney & Watt getting to Andrew Luck before, the fear has skyrocketed, now. OL dropping like flies.

Nicholsonheadnod.gif

Oh no!

NFL network the only place running games tonight? Or will cbs/fox/espn have any?

Damn maybe I should invest in that preseason package

Bowser

NFL network the only place running games tonight? Or will cbs/fox/espn have any?

Damn maybe I should invest in that preseason package

NFL Preseason Live is a pretty good value at $20. Use code directv to knock off another $5, who doesn't have $15 to spare?

Bowser

Not worth it. Especially if you can watch all of your team's games on a local station.

Kinda hard to watch Panthers games when I live in NYC. I agree it doesn't make sense for locals. For me, $15 is a pittance to be able to get high quality streams and replay, even if it is just preseason. I think all hardcore football fans would agree.

cdyhybrid

Kinda hard to watch Panthers games when I live in NYC. I agree it doesn't make sense for locals. For me, $15 is a pittance to be able to get high quality streams and replay, even if it is just preseason. I think all hardcore football fans would agree.

Oh, I assumed you still lived in NC.

Don't have any Panthers bars to watch the game at in NYC?

ShaneB

I know I'm a sheep. But I guess I need Gamepass anyway to watch out of market games throughout the season. I also ponied up the 2 bucks a month for NFL Now premium. My work laptop uses a US ip, which made it 2 bucks, instead of my home laptop, with NFL Now trying to pawn off it as 5 bucks a month to us Canadians. I'm having none of that!

Levyne

Banned
I know I'm a sheep. But I guess I need Gamepass anyway to watch out of market games throughout the season. I also ponied up the 2 bucks a month for NFL Now premium. My work laptop uses a US ip, which made it 2 bucks, instead of my home laptop, with NFL Now trying to pawn off it as 5 bucks a month to us Canadians. I'm having none of that!

The lesson is to not be Canadian

ShaneB

The lesson is to not be Canadian

Well from what I see, I have access to a lot more content as a Canadian :p edit: or maybe not. Guess it was just acting strange the other day. So Yes, being a Canadian isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

I think it was Jabee who asked about previous seasons of Hard Knocks, they're all up there.

Levyne

Banned
Well from what I see, I have access to a lot more content as a Canadian :p edit: or maybe not. Guess it was just acting strange the other day. So Yes, being a Canadian isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

I think it was Jabee who asked about previous seasons of Hard Knocks, they're all up there.

I was just being silly, be as Canadian as you need to be :p

Gobias

Banned

Yeah it's a pretty fair deal if you can't watch your team play.

forms

Amazing how I have always hated "sports" (which in europe means football), and find myself liking american football. :D

Bowser

Oh, I assumed you still lived in NC.

Don't have any Panthers bars to watch the game at in NYC?

Nope, NYC for four years now, moved up here right after undergrad.

There aren't any specifically Panthers bars up here that I've found, but bars that know me well enough over the past few years that'll reserve a TV for the Panthers game for me. But regardless, going to a bar for a preseason game would definitely cost more than $5 as I'd be loading up on the (overpriced) food and beer when I can just watch from the comfort of my apartment :p

Top Bottom