• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

He did a mean Jason Campbell impersonation tonight, and I think we'll see that a lot if they try and play him now. Game is too fast for him.

I agree actually.

I do think a lot of tonight was dropped passes though. It felt like a lot of his passes were hitting the right spots for the first quarter he was in.

JABEE

Who did the Eagles draft this year? Can't seem to remember

browns were also pretty interested in Cooks in the draft
Eagles wanted Cooks, but the Saints moved in front of them. Then the Eagles traded back and picked Marcus Smith. He played in this game as a 2nd string OLB.

rando14

How is Sammy Watkins looking?

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

ShaneB

Stopped the football watching, and wemt outside on my balcony to listen to ATL. Starts off with Sessler pouring on the Cowboy defence, loving it so far lol.

cajunator

Banned
Stopped the football watching, and wemt outside on my balcony to listen to ATL. Starts off with Sessler pouring on the Cowboy defence, loving it so far lol.

I dont understand that. I mean their two potentially best players were out with street rats as replacements.

Damn so ESPN was right.

i would have a hard time swallowing paying as much as the bills did to move up to take a WR. i guess everyone has their own opinions and i don't know anything more about football than the average fan but to move up 4 spots? i'd rather roll the dice with the 3 other picks they traded

Bowser

And backup CBs amirite? Preseason means shit. Same goes for Sammy Watkins.

Sammy played vs the first team Panthers' secondary. He looked ok.

KBREDZONE13 on the other hand toasted the fuck out of Stephen Gilmore, tripped over his own feet, and still hauled in a 29yd TD pass.

GOAT!!

i would have a hard time swallowing paying as much as the bills did to move up to take a WR. i guess everyone has their own opinions and i don't know anything more about football than the average fan but to move up 4 spots? i'd rather roll the dice with the 3 other picks they traded

Especially in a draft as WR heavy as this one was. Very misguided pick, and I don't see Watkins living up to the hype...at least not in Buffalo. He'll be great with a great QB, somewhere else.

I'm just glad Buffalo pulled the trigger before Detroit.

JABEE

The Eagles have an American Hero on their team. Villanueva starting his career after servings multiple tours in Afghanistan! He's also 6'9"!

Top Bottom