• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Kave?

K7Ekyte.jpg

Greg

nope! i loved the ending though.

p.s.

greg you want me to put your name on the madden list? or did you want to try it out first?
you can put me on the list - I'll definitely get it at release even if the demo sucks

I need my Madden fix because I haven't had it since I sold my PS3... I think that was during Madden 11!

greg nooooooooooo

you'll miss out on halo :(
I hate Halo

I'll still watch your stream though!

I'm just waiting for that damn $360 PS4 eBay deal to show up again. I've already picked up a controller and a game :|

edit: Guys, is Wolfenstein any good? This is a no brainer if so: http://www.frys.com/product/8223466?site=sa:adpages page:P27_FRI date:080814
I'm just going to pick it up at Target tomorrow

It's 35 dollars off a year of PS+ with the purchase of a PS4, and they also have a deal going 15 dollars off a game 39.99 or more if you pre-order a game for a buck

The Last of Us + Madden pre-order

Greg

Gregs getting a new console and I'm doing squats!! :)
You're getting Destiny too right? RIGHT?

edit: Nevermind, I see that you hate Halo.
yeah, I don't know, I've just never been a huge sci-fi FPS guy, and the competitive MP footage I saw didn't sell me

The Last of Us, Madden 15, and FIFA 15 will probably have me set for a while, but maybe I'll get sucked into the hype

yeah, I don't know, I've just never been a huge sci-fi FPS guy, and the competitive MP footage I saw didn't sell me

The Last of Us, Madden 15, and FIFA 15 will probably have me set for a while, but maybe I'll get sucked into the hype

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Greg

yerp. I've only ever enjoyed it when playing against others in the same room.
online, just feels like a generic old shooter i played on PC a thousand times over as a kid. at best.
and I blame it for the downfall of SOCOM when they felt the need to cater to a new audience instead of just making an improved S2

fuck large maps and vehicles

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
you and Darkest will be my FIFA bros

and maybe bionic if his wife lets him play!

cajunator

Banned
I just tried a tea with sucralose in it. that was the most disgusting thing I have ever drank. Do people really drink this diet shit?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You excited Kavey? I am legit excited to see what Manziel can do at game speed.

Just excited to see something resembling football from my team. Only thing keeping me watching longer then a few series is seeing all the rooks playing. I really like what I've read about these guys in practice compared to other years.

brentech

and I blame it for the downfall of SOCOM when they felt the need to cater to a new audience instead of just making an improved S2

fuck large maps and vehicles

you and Darkest will be my FIFA bros

and maybe bionic if his wife lets him play!

I actually think I'll play a fair amount of Destiny. Just not the PVP shit. I tried it once, and it's somehow worse than Halo.
The co-op is fun enough.

I have FIFA on order as well. I took a few years off from it.

Greg

I actually think I'll play a fair amount of Destiny. Just not the PVP shit. I tried it once, and it's somehow worse than Halo.
The co-op is fun enough.

I have FIFA on order as well. I took a few years off from it.
I watched Dragon's stream of the co-op stuff for 15 minutes and it did look cool, but I haven't really looked into how much there is to do

I diluted this drink with 90% water but its still nasty.
unsweetened drinks for life.
plain is best, but the only thing that should go in tea is honey, lemon, or milk

Pimpwerx

Just finished the Last of Us.

That was a really good game.
Does it get good later? I'm really surprised at how little I care for the game. I've played maybe 5 or 6 hours into it, but have no motivation to go back. To put it in perspective, I've since completed and platinumed Playroom and Spider-man 2, and got half the trophies for Injustice. All done since I last played tlou. Tell me it gets better, because I've had just about enough sneaking and melee. I was hoping the action would've opened up by now. PEACE.

Colasante

Former Patriots safety Steve Gregory retired. I'm surprised, since he wasn't that bad last year. From all accounts, he'll probably go into coaching.

61024-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-xDAf.gif

Never forget.

cajunator

Banned
I watched Dragon's stream of the co-op stuff for 15 minutes and it did look cool, but I haven't really looked into how much there is to do

plain is best, but the only thing that should go in tea is honey, lemon, or milk

unsweetened tea of any kind is my go-to.
I really think I have lost almost all taste for sugar.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does it get good later? I'm really surprised at how little I care for the game. I've played maybe 5 or 6 hours into it, but have no motivation to go back. To put it in perspective, I've since completed and platinumed Playroom and Spider-man 2, and got half the trophies for Injustice. All done since I last played tlou. Tell me it gets better, because I've had just about enough sneaking and melee. I was hoping the action would've opened up by now. PEACE.

Well there are a lot of parts later on where it's easier to sneak but you have more than enough equipment to run and gun it if your aim is good. I dunno, let's just say that if you made your way into another part of the country and you're still not hooked, the game is not for you.

rumor is that teams are approaching the niners about acquiring boone in trade (giants/bucs listed as likely teams if any). i hope we don't trade him unless they make an insanely high offer but i imagine the compensation would likely be minimal (5th rounder if not worse for a disgruntled player). if this fucker wants to play hardball then let him sit until november (when he will have to report or lose a year salary) then he doesn't accrue a year towards FA and he has made no progress except to be fined a huge amount of money.

Mindlog

Need better gifs. The only play that really stuck out for me was a nice move by Masifilo to shut down a play. His awareness and quick lateral movement were the only thing that prevented the Jagoff from a couple dozen yards or more. Of course Masifilo looked winded as hell and incredibly slow off the line the following play.
I'm just waiting for that damn $360 PS4 eBay deal to show up again. I've already picked up a controller and a game :|

edit: Guys, is Wolfenstein any good? This is a no brainer if so: http://www.frys.com/product/8223466?site=sa:adpages page:P27_FRI date:080814
Probably my favorite PS4 game so far. I waited a bit because GAF got me overhyped on Infamous Second Son and that game wasn't very good. Wolfenstein delivered.

Pimpwerx

Well there are a lot of parts later on where it's easier to sneak but you have more than enough equipment to run and gun it if your aim is good. I dunno, let's just say that if you made your way into another part of the country and you're still not hooked, the game is not for you.
Thanks. I think I might be nearing that part. I'm trying to like it, but yeah...might not be my cup of tea after all. I think I was expecting Uncharted. PEACE.

ShaneB

Gregs getting a new console and I'm just sitting here doing jack squat!! :-(

I don't really care to get a new console, I guess it would be nice to have a PS4 to play join in the recent Madden, but other then that, nothing is compelling me to get one. I might sell my 360, and some other things and put money towards a new pc to put next to my tv which would serve a much broader purpose, and I'll stick to just playing Madden 08 PC when I need my fix.

Top Bottom