• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MRSA

Banned
Rittenhouse Rye
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch ( I have to buy another of these, so good)
Angel's Envy Port Barrel Finish
Yamazaki 12 year
Orphan Barrel Barterhouse 20 year
Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2012
Glenlivet 12 year

We don't have similar taste in whisky.

Godslay

Banned
Excited for opening weekend, but it feels so early to start the year for a fall sport. Year of Ozil/JFF. I also love that NBC streams every game as well.

Yeah, I downloaded the NBCSP app as well. Should be a fun season. Like that the games are fairly early.

MechDX

10014674_10152315847816314_620705730744812998_n.jpg

First class move Coach Pagano.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"and now we go to eznark's corner for a special comment on Race relations in America"

Yay NFL-GAF podcast!

And now NFL-GAF is proud to present the shame circle by Kave Man. In today's segment Kave Man will tell you why he has hope for this upcoming season which will be followed up by special guest MechDX who will tell him why he's wrong and possibly make him cry.

MechDX

Yay NFL-GAF podcast!

And now NFL-GAF is proud to present the shame circle by Kave Man. In today's segment Kave Man will tell you why he has hope for this upcoming season which will be followed up by special guest MechDX who will tell him why he's wrong and possibly make him cry.

tumblr_lnq7mdjGTk1qal2i4.gif

Followed by some squeeeeeeeeeeee of course.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yay NFL-GAF podcast!

Shame circle is because everyone keeps away from your non-shower taking ass!

Speaking of avatars, I've been thinking of rolling with a Dom Capers one this season. Just gotta find a suitable picture, unless Bucket already has one pre-made.

Ideal would be one of him dozing off in the coaches box.

Finally finished order of the Phoenix

Let's hope I finish these by football season

Btw I'm donee making OPs I pass the torch to Greg his are funnier anyway

Finally finished order of the Phoenix

Let's hope I finish these by football season

Btw I'm donee making OPs I pass the torch to Greg his are funnier anyway
:jnc, considering how long it took you to get through #5 you may never make it through the last 2.

#6 sucks btw, prepare yourself for disappointment. #7 is alright.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
:jnc, considering how long it took you to get through #5 you may never make it through the last 2.

#6 sucks btw, prepare yourself for disappointment. #7 is alright.

Thought 5 was the worst by far. Editor should have been fired for the length of that thing.

Top Bottom