• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of avatars, I made a avatar bet with someone but I totally forgot what the bet was or who I did it with. For reference I was inebriated.

Thanks for the avatar, Hito. I'll always have it saved in my PM and use it from occasion.

I just need Staffords' confident smile and eyes to look at you everytime you read one of my posts.

That was with me for the season and the bet is simple. All the Lions have to do is place ahead of Green Bay in the division. I don't care if Green Bay is fourth and Detroit is third.

BigAT

That was with me for the season and the bet is simple. All the Lions have to do is place ahead of Green Bay in the division. I don't care if Green Bay is fourth and Detroit is third.

Why even bother betting with someone that is just going to welch on it if he loses?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why even bother betting with someone that is just going to welch on it if he loses?

Except I didn't and proudly wore the avatar Hito gave me.

We've gone over this but the debate was is Ebron a Wide Receiver, but yeah that debate is done and over with.

What we can look forward to is the Lions kicking the Giants ass on the first MNF game for the whole country to see.

The Washington Post reports the NFL is considering toughening up its penalties against players who commit domestic violence, including a potential one-year ban for a second offense.

Could have done this right before they make a ruling on Rice, but nope they do it right after. fuck this league

Could have done this right before they make a ruling on Rice, but nope they do it right after. fuck this league

They're only doing this because people made such an uproar over the Rice punishment. I'm sure Goodell and everyone in his camp thought that was a fair ruling before people started shitting on the league and the bottom line was affected. Uncle Rog only moves towards the profits.

(Alternatively, you could buy into the Schlereth Theory that Goodell went easy on Rice so he doesn't look like a total fucking hypocrite to the players when he lets Irsay walk later)

BigAT

Except I didn't and proudly wore the avatar Hito gave me.

We've gone over this but the debate was is Ebron a Wide Receiver, but yeah that debate is done and over with.

What we can look forward to is the Lions kicking the Giants ass on the first MNF game for the whole country to see.

Only after days of having to shame you into it and even then you refused the first avatar you were given.

squicken

BG make sure to keep Squicken out of Browns-GAF, I don't trust him. Never did.

The slut BG doesn't have that power. Only Paul Giamatti does.

But squicken's track record is not...good. The man's name is a verb that means disloyalty for goodness sake. He's made several concerning statements regarding the Browns, Cleve destiny, Lebron, and the Prophet Aubrey in the past. Watch him carefully.

Yeah.
Definetly one of worst browns Gaf members already, him and that furyous guy are the worst.

I'm saddened by this disrespect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Only after days of having to shame you into it and even then you refused the first avatar you were given.

:jnc There was nothing about "shaming me into it". There was a legitimate debate was to whether Ebron is a WR or a TE. In Joe Lombardis' offense he will be used, and was drafted, to fit the mold of a Jimmy Graham or Antonio Gates.

And the avatar I refused had political/religious connotations which I wanted no part of in a football thread.

Anyways BigAT, we're going to kick the shit out of your team in front of the whole country. Time to worry about the future, not the past.

Konka

Banned
:jnc There was nothing about "shaming me into it". There was a legitimate debate was to whether Ebron is a WR or a TE. In Joe Lombardis' offense he will be used, and was drafted, to fit the mold of a Jimmy Graham or Antonio Gates.

And the avatar I refused had political/religious connotations which I wanted no part of in a football thread.

Anyways BigAT, we're going to kick the shit out of your team in front of the whole country. Time to worry about the future, not the past.

Jimmy Graham, who was just rejected WR franchise money because he is a TE.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jimmy Graham, who was just rejected WR franchise money because he is a TE.

Who had previously filed a grievance. Either way its irrelevant and over with now. Eric Ebron will be lining up as a Wide Receiver the vast majority of the time. He will rarely line up out of a three point stance.

Bread

Banned

There was never a debate lmao

Damnit looks like Ubi got my money again.

I just can't say no to AssCreed. Especially when it looks like this

gtbxju.gif

Time to collect those flags one more time

BigAT

The spineless Lions lost last year playing at home, with the playoffs on the line against one of the most disappointing Giants teams in years that had nothing to play for and was statistically the most injured team in the NFL. On top of that, the Lions biggest offseason move was upping Suh's cap number by an additional $12 million. So yeah, I'm not worried.

MechDX

NFL is considering toughening its penalties for players who commit acts of domestic violence, per Washington Post.-Schefter

Wow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damnit looks like Ubi got my money again.

I just can't say no to AssCreed. Especially when it looks like this

gtbxju.gif

Time to collect those flags one more time

Game looks great.

Hell I want to play the Black Flag last gen sequel too if it's anything as good as Black Flag.

NFL is considering toughening its penalties for players who commit acts of domestic violence, per Washington Post.-Schefter

Wow.

I'm glad they have to think about it first

:jnc

Top Bottom