• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

That looks like a different person...

6h8gKJM.jpg

Yeah but there's no women here

We're just like a bunch of dudes who don't wear shirts. Get it?

Lots of Pats fans in here act, talk and dress like women.

Just like their qb...

You wouldn't understand being a fan of the Jags. They only start manly qbs. Hell your owners mustache has more testosterone than all of Pats GAF combined...
LOL you talking about anyone not having testosterone is hilarious.

I wonder how bad you would get beat if your wife found about your internet tough guy act.

Tom Penny

I think I went a little Coldnoodle the other night thinking bout the impure things I'd do to the short haired chick in Dredd 0_0 Not the Villain that he's probably into..

bionic77

LOL you taking about anyone not having testosterone is hilarious.

I wonder how bad you would get beat if your wife found about your internet tough guy act.
1. You are too dumb to know what testosterone is. You have willingly chosen to live in Flordia and Detroit. That says everything anyone needs to know about you,
2. I had enough testosterone to create 2 children at once. You didn't have enough to clear 5 feet (I am 6'2" btw).
3. the fact that I don't beat my wife and kids on the regular like some heathen sconi or Floridian doesn't make me whipped. That's pretty normal in the first world these days dude. Come join us in the light. We can mess with people of different color here now too!

1. You are too dumb to know what testosterone is. You have willingly chosen to live in Flordia and Detroit. That says everything anyone needs to know about you,
2. I had enough testosterone to create 2 children at once. You didn't have enough to clear 5 feet (I am 6'2" btw).
3. the fact that I don't beat my wife and kids on the regular like some heathen sconi or Floridian doesn't make me whipped. That's pretty normal in the first world these days dude. Come join us in the light. We can mess with people of different color here now too!
All that talking and not saying anything.

Just like a lawyer.

Sanjuro

Scarlett Johansson used to be the hottest chick ever until her boobs fell off.

She is attractive, but she was never super hot in her early days. A cutie.

I'm also not one of those to oogle celebrities much. I mean, Alyssa Milano and the Pink Ranger were enough for me.

Crisco

Banned
Cam looks skinny man. He was never a fat piece of shit like Stafford or Freeman, but he had some bulk to him, like a defensive end. I guess it's by design to get faster, but I kinda prefer my QB to be a tank in the pocket.

Top Bottom