• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I can't state how much better my life would be if I never had to watch another Steak Em Up commercial.

I don't understand how they have the funds to buy that much advertising.

turquoise-jeepxajr1.gif

qy6AqE3.gif

7fUUtro.jpg

bFnSVbV.jpg

u8Wkznt.jpg

vxWTZ5Z.jpg

YzfHiq7.jpg

8zcjnJo.jpg

7EsGCxV.jpg

3CyhbUi.jpg

hlNiTaW.jpg

pvsD49Y.png

stx1gqo.gif

yNXJd4Z.gif

qjRdlqH.gif

ShaneB

Bears defence seems so confusing. Yeah we'll be terrible while you drive it down the field, and then we'll decide to stop you.

I only need to see Jimmy Clausen throw a touchdown to Armanti Edwards for my life to be complete.

yeah have you seen their o line? Lost 3 players last 2 weeks.
Jags win the AFCS this year

Who should the Texans look at for potential new head coaches after Bust O'Brien gets kicked to the curb?

MechDX

I only need to see Jimmy Clausen throw a touchdown to Armanti Edwards for my life to be complete.

Who should the Texans look at for potential new head coaches after Bust O'Brien gets kicked to the curb?

Probably raid this great staff of the Jags. You know the division champs of the AFCS this season.

Henne going to be a late bloomer and lead us to the promised land.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Greg you talking about that thread that should be titled "Why Country Music is the Worst"?

I live way too far away from the Inner Loop to hate on country music overtly here in Houston. Everyone loves it here....

Top Bottom