• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Meh, at least half a dozen of my followers I have no idea who they are. Rest are from here.
I use twitter as a tool to get current news on the Texans basically. Why is how many followers such a big deal?

Most of those tweets are me and Jac discussing movies and the validity of HD DVD as a format.

and consummating your affair with Ian Rappoport

gutshot

I have over 4k tweets,

Seriously. 1.6k tweets is like nothing.

And I agree with Mech that the media is too quick to get their panties in a bunch whenever someone refuses to talk to them. It's funny because they couch it is as hurting the fans because they don't get the proper information. But really the majority of fans could not care less. The reporters just don't like it because they have to do more work and can't just rely on lazy stories sculpted around a few player quotes.

BigAT

Meh, at least half a dozen of my followers I have no idea who they are. Rest are from here.
I use twitter as a tool to get current news on the Texans basically. Why is how many followers such a big deal?

Most of those tweets are me and Jac discussing movies, the validity of HD DVD as a format and telling Rapaport he is a tool

It's not so much your followers, more the ratio followers to tweets. Seems like talking a lot at nobody.

Oh god, eznark has 27,000 tweets. Never mind, I rescind whatever I was trying to say about you.

MechDX

It's not so much your followers, more the ratio followers to tweets. Seems like talking a lot at nobody.

Oh god, eznark has 27,000 tweets. Never mind, I rescind whatever I was trying to say about you.

I say shit to get people riled up. EZ gets called " son" by Peter King

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah but most of Eznark's tweets are play-by-plays of baseball games nobody watches. They don't count.

I'm at 3605 quality tweets!

jbug617

Banned
Hoyer starting this week.

@RapSheet: The #Browns plan to start Brian Hoyer at QB this week against the #Redskins on Aug. 18 in preseason game No. 2, I’m told.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
#Staysuckafree

Difference of opinion is all it is. I think McClain has past his prime and throws out random opinions acting like they are fact. he doesn't have his finger on the pulse of anything in this town anymore.

I can see how some are growing tired of Arians shtick but I think its funny how he has the media all riled up right now. To the extent they are flat out spreading lies about him. They have always been considered soft but Kubiak gave them what they wanted freely. O Brien is the complete opposite and they hate that they will actually have to work and grow a tougher skin.
agree to disagree.

Mclaine did predict andre would be at training camp when everyone else was speculating that he may even hold out into the season.

I think this one's the latest one? Picked a tweet in the middle of the convo

https://twitter.com/DXTex/status/499951852876992512
can someone translate this to english? Twitter is so fucking hard to parse.

oh rappaport is a tool too, he and the morning host Nick Wright got into when Nick Wright called him out for "breaking news" that someone else already reported.

So the other shoe dropped, Ez.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4s-upcoming-game-sharing-feature-limits-you-to-6/1100-6421730/

Following a report by French site Gameblog (via Attack of the Fanboy), Sony has confirmed with GameSpot that Share Play users will be limited to 60 minutes per session. There's no limit on the number of times you can use Share Play, meaning you can conceivably start Share Play up again and continue playing. Of course, this is hardly ideal, and likely not what people envisioned when Share Play was revealed during Sony's Gamescom press conference.

That seems like such a strange arbitrary restriction considering you can just simply restart the session anyways?

MechDX

agree to disagree.

Mclaine did predict andre would be at training camp when everyone else was speculating that he may even hold out into the season.

oh rappaport is a tool too, he and the morning host Nick Wright got into when Nick Wright called him out for "breaking news" that someone else already reported.

1) McClane was confident we were drafting a QB #1 also. At one point he was confident it was JFF. Personally I think he throws shit at a wall and hopes something sticks.

2) See we can agree but I think Nick Wright is a douchebag

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How the hell does a bar not have beer on draft?

Is it a gin bar or something?

Edit: Seriously, how can you even call it a bar at that point?

Edit edit: I'm having to come back and edit this again because I'm just blown away. "Hey guys come to my bar, where we have nothing on tap!"

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
1) McClane was confident we were drafting a QB #1 also. At one point he was confident it was JFF. Personally I think he throws shit at a wall and hopes something sticks.

2) See we can agree but I think Nick Wright is a douchebag

almost everyone thought they were going to draft a qb, almost everyone thought they should draft a QB.

But then, the week or two weeks before the draft, all the hosts and McClaine said they werent going to.

gutshot

agree to disagree.

What is there to translate? Just scroll up and read through the conversation. It used to be a lot harder to get a sense of a Twitter conversation when you had to click back and forth between each person's timeline to see their response.

BigAT

Wow, really? You're have to be a grade-A moron to completely whiff on the Texans pick...

Tom Penny

The Patriots have shuffled personnel at the bottom of the tight end depth chart since Sunday, making a total of seven transactions at the position.

Releasing undrafted free agent Justin Jones.
Releasing undrafted free agent Asa Watson
Signing Hartsock
Signing Maneri
Signing undrafted free agent Terrence Miller
Waiving Miller with an injury designation
Releasing Hartsock

Wish me luck on my TE tryout next week.

Top Bottom