• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dre3001

I really want to see Bortles play with the 1st string offense against the 1st string defense next week.

Henne looked decent tonight but Bortles has looked good in the last game and now is looking good again tonight.

GRUDEN is back!!! Hnnnnghhh!
vxWTZ5Z.jpg
Who's this noodle? I enjoy her stretchy pants, I'd probably let her beat me up

Dre3001

They are really going to ease this kid in behind fucking Chad Henne? Dumb.

Main reason he is behind Henne is because he doesnt know the full playbook.

Last week in his first preseason game he admitted he forgot a few plays in the huddle and called audibles instead.

ShaneB

I'm feeling good about the future. I'm in no hurry to do anything. Let him sit and learn more. Don't succumb to the fans!

Quote from 'Take Your Eye Off the Ball'

The next time you want to know why your team’s GM isn’t indulging your impulse for a quick-fix deal, remember the time-tested wise adage: if a general manager thinks like a fan, talks like a fan, and acts like a fan, he’s going to be sitting with one in the stands soon enough.

Love the production and all the little shit we get with the Monday night football crew. Like the Little clip to Kareys college career.

All around Gruden is the best

Why is this game blacked out for me?? I'm in the bay area. Did I miss something?

Edit - Oh I'm an idiot, ESPN is carrying it so that means the pre-season thingy doesn't cover that.

Lol isn't it weird that palmar coached and orchestrated Bortles pro day, and now they're playing against each other. Literally thought Palmar retired because he was Bortles Qb coach to get ready for the draft

Top Bottom