• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

squicken

Best fans in sports

BvHF18eIgAAK2hD.jpg:large

TheFatOne

Gif of the helmet cam footage I posted earlier.

RomoGif2.gif

I want to play a football game from the QB's perspective. I remember an older football game did this, and it was a lot of fun. Is EA always going to have the NFL license? Wish there was actual competition for NFL games.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I want to play a football game from the QB's perspective. I remember an older football game did this, and it was a lot of fun. Is EA always going to have the NFL license? Wish there was actual competition for NFL games.

Need to get this done for Oculus Rift.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
jisGwCJ.jpg

1nYyrRM.jpg

bNub1Hy.jpg

Had a great workout, and post workout meal. Went hard today, about to go to the pool after my brotein and carbs set in. Shout out to my moms for making me this meal since my 26 year old ass does not know how to cook.

The Browns clearly rigging the QB competition for Hoyer and sabotaging JFF is disgusting.

I'm sorry King Wes, Slut BG, Cat, Batman, if the Browns can't respect the man's game, Manziel needs to take his ball and leave. Maybe to South Beach

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Another great post by kas! Love the setup

For reference the only thing in the pic that is mine is my laptop and the jersey. All the DVDs/Blu Rays/Games are my roommate.

My mom was asking me what the setup was for. I said "it's for NFLGAF". "Whats NFLGAF, son?" "You don't want to know mom....you don't want to know..."

I could tell in the back of her mind she was asking some questions.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas what's with the candles man, are you trying to set the mood!!

My roommate is a girl, it's an interesting situation actually. She's 31 and I'm 26 but her fiancee passed away in a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago. She's cool so far. I moved in about two months ago and its just me and her in a decent sized townhome. I was going to move back to L.A. but decided to stay in the Temecula area because rent is far cheaper and I'm closer to my family. Plus I work construction in L.A. so I can get sick of the city sometimes.

My roommate is a girl, it's an interesting situation actually. She's 31 and I'm 26 but her fiancee passed away in a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago. She's cool so far. I moved in about two months ago and its just me and her in a decent sized townhome. I was going to move back to L.A. but decided to stay in the Temecula area because rent is far cheaper and I'm closer to my family. Plus I work construction in L.A. so I can get sick of the city sometimes.

This is the part where Gata says "Does she has sweet titties?"

Top Bottom