• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

rando14

image.php

Interesting maybe Pete just want's to play 1's vs 1's. Rivers only played the first series for SD.

Yeah, plus things just don't line up in the first two games, anyway. The Seahawks had 10 inactive and 7 scratched for Denver, and Denver had 1 inactive and 0 scratched. I feel like game three is the only time you usually get true 1s vs 1s.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Man the refs in this Det/Oakland game are horrible. Everything is taking forever.

I agree. I haven't watched any other preseason games other than this one and last week against the Browns, but the term "flags everywhere" has been used too often in this thread.

And great play by Rashean Mathis. Great veteran leader our defense needs. Thanks Jags.

MechDX

Decent. Lots of short stuff, but that was to be expected because the line was getting killed in pass protection. He threw a pick, but it was a well thrown ball, just a good play by the defender

Rob you seem like a good guy so Ill say this as nicely as I can: That's all he can throw.

Final count: Eagles 10 penalties, 86 yards | Patriots 11 penalties, 83 yards. That's 21 combined penalties for 169 yards. That figure doesn't account for penalties that were declined or off-setting.

Jesus.

Was anyone paying attention to how Molk played for the Eagles?

Edit:

Sigh.

CB Cary Williams (hamstring)

WR Josh Huff (shoulder)

CB Brandon Boykin (cramps)

Wide receiver Riley Cooper (foot)

Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (hamstring)

Cornerback Nolan Carroll II (groin/hamstring)

Running back Chris Polk (hamstring)

Running back Matthew Tucker (hamstring)

Running back David Fluellen (calf)

Inside linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring)

Cornerback Jaylen Watkins (hamstring)

Center Julian Vandervelde (back)

Top Bottom