• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Mindlog

The San Diego broadcast (that's how I have to watch it right now) said the Chargers have every defensive starter in except Wedel (sp?). I would have no idea if that's true or not.
lOL i
, A BIT inebriated and even I feel bad for the poor ::kas Lions keeping it close against the :Raiders.

Polk was Out for this game. he's been injured for a lot of camp.

Not Polk, Molk, the backup Center. Vendervelde is potentially out for the season, so Molk is the only backup Center.

Edit:

EarnestShortGangesdolphin.gif

The route was wrong, but the throw wasn't good either. The coverage was very good on the receiver and that is a potential pick no matter the route I think.

One thing I am worried about from the backups playing is that Seattle's secondary depth is no longer the strength it used to be. I hated losing Thurmond, and Simon hasn't looked good at all despite all the training camp praise.

Mindlog

One thing I am worried about from the backups playing is that Seattle's secondary depth is no longer the strength it used to be. I hated losing Thurmond, and Simon hasn't looked good at all despite all the training camp praise.
Is secondary depth strength all that important?
;pl';

;lloklolollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :(

JABEE

Not Polk, Molk, the backup Center. Vendervelde is potentially out for the season, so Molk is the only backup Center.

Edit:

EarnestShortGangesdolphin.gif

The route was wrong, but the throw wasn't good either. The coverage was very good on the receiver and that is a potential pick no matter the route I think.

Yeah. He probably would have been picked off either way. They only showed the replay one or two times on the Eagles broadcast.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So how did Stafford look today I just got home from work and see his day is done.

He looked great. Was going through his reads, distributing the ball to various receivers and even breaking blitzes and making plays.

Matthew Stafford: 9/10, 88 Yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

Only dropped pass was a screen pass that Reggie Bush should've caught. All this without Megatron.

AgreeableFatGemsbuck.gif

It's also nice having a competent #2 reciever in Golden Tate. Ebron came down with a great catch from Stafford also.

I'm starting to think Mikel LeShoure won't make the team. I doubt he has much trade value; all his explosiveness disappeared after he tore his ACL.

Godslay

Banned
He looked great. Was going through his reads, distributing the ball to various receivers and even breaking blitzes and making plays.

Matthew Stafford: 9/10, 88 Yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

Only dropped pass was a screen pass that Reggie Bush should've caught. All this without Megatron.

AgreeableFatGemsbuck.gif

It's also nice having a competent #2 reciever in Golden Tate. Ebron came down with a great catch from Stafford also.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it's the Raiders. They've improved a bit, but they are still rebuilding. I will agree that it will be fun to watch that offense, assuming Caldwell has cleaned things up.

cdyhybrid

Ian Furness ‏@IanKJR 27s
If the official who made that call on Simon looks familiar, he should to @pac12 fans, Aaron Santi. Developmental official from the Pac-12.

Oh my fucking GOD. Not only do you put these garbage rules in, you scrape the bottom of the fucking barrel for refs to try and enforce them?

FUCK

YOU

GOODELL

P.S.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 1m
Seattle's starting DBs have yet to get a flag in the preseason, FWIW.

WOW these refs are horrible. Just marked a run at the 30 yard line despite it clearly being barely at the 28. Caldwell challenged it and they somehow watched the replay and STILL ruled the ball reached the 30. It wasn't even close lmao.

Top Bottom