• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

giphy.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nice to see Jimmy Graham just doesn't GAF when it comes to dunking the ball.

Ingram had another nice game with that TD reception. I feel a bit better about the offense then I did during the offseason.

TheFatOne

I know some of NFL gaf plays DOTA so I wanted to ask here. Is the DOTA fan base as toxic as the LoL fan base? I'm tired of constantly getting raged on by people in league as I'm trying to get better at the game.

WedgeX

Banned
Good to see Caldwell sticking to his guns with Fairley continuing to sit on the bench and being demoted. Man. I was so excited for a Suh and Fairley interior line. Now, fucking hell. Trade both, I don't even care!

I know some of NFL gaf plays DOTA so I wanted to ask here. Is the DOTA fan base as toxic as the LoL fan base? I'm tired of constantly getting raged on by people in league as I'm trying to get better at the game.

The only thing I've ever heard while playing DOTA is yelling. And these were gaffers that I'd played SC2 with, DayZ with. It drives people crazy.

eznark

Banned

Play with us then you will get coached up while getting shit on.

iori9999

Banned
I wonder if there is going to be more false hope from the Lions this season.. I actually like Caldwell over Schwartz(whom was garbage), but I'm not sure if they will break through during his tenure..

Godslay

Banned
The Broncos will beat them Week 3 @ Seattle. You can bet on it. I guarantee Denver beats Seattle in their Week 3 matchup. Why? One of those gut feelings from watching 25 years of football and witnessing trends and traps and just...Idk how to explain it.

I have faith in the Broncos that they will take care of business in general. I will say that beating Seattle in Seattle is going to be tough. Does it really matter though, in the grand scheme of things? We lose in Seattle, well that sucks, conference/division games carry more weight in the regular season, so that is more important. Do some Bronco fans want revenge? I'm sure they do. Personally, the only way to get revenge is not to beat Seattle, but to win the Superbowl (doesn't matter who they play).

If we win great. The win is significant for record purposes, but outside of that it doesn't mean much. Seattle just like any team has their ups and downs. They lost games or had close games with teams last year that had no business hanging around with them. Same with Denver.

The best I can hope for is that it's a good clean game. If we lose, and it's not a blowout I can live with that.

TheFatOne

Play with us then you will get coached up while getting shit on.

This I don't mind, but the League community is pure fucking ass. The reason I have stopped playing normal games, and stick with ARAM for the most part. Going to be looking into DOTA the next couple of days. Going to read up and watch videos before I play. Any good links you could share?

eznark

Banned
Google Welcome to Dota you suck

Its a really good starter.

I wonder if there is going to be more false hope from the Lions this season.. I actually like Caldwell over Schwartz(whom was garbage), but I'm not sure if they will break through during his tenure..

Its not possible for a franchise to have more false hope than the lions.

BigAT

I've never really played LoL, but probably? It's certainly not every game or anything like that, but you're definitely going to run into assholes. My recommendations to you would be to make sure you team up with as many friends as you can whenever possible and in lieu of that, be quick with the mute button. That guy that says your team sucks and the game is over because of your hero before the game has even started? Probably not going to have a whole lot of constructive things to contribute, you're not going to miss out on not being able to hear him.

Try to follow those two things and you should have a fairly pleasant experience.

Sanjuro

This I don't mind, but the League community is pure fucking ass. The reason I have stopped playing normal games, and stick with ARAM for the most part. Going to be looking into DOTA the next couple of days. Going to read up and watch videos before I play. Any good links you could share?

I felt I learned more actually playing the game. Problem is I don't really know anyone else my level or who are playing casually, so I don't retain certain strategies.

It's definitely a steep learning curve nonetheless.

Konka

Banned
On Monday, August 18th, Taco Bell will be launching a new value menu nationwide called the Dollar Cravings Menu. There’s a nice mix of new items and some familiar favorites. There are 11 items on the menu, all for a buck.

Dollar Cravings Menu Taco Bell Here’s the rundown:

Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla: Made with marinated, all white meat shredded chicken, shredded cheese and a signature creamy chipotle sauce, grilled and melted to cheesy quesadilla perfection. This is the first Chicken Quesadilla to be on a value menu at Taco Bell.

Beefy Fritos Burrito: Knowing Taco Bell consumers’ love of Fritos mixed with traditional Taco Bell products, this item brings together seasoned ground beef, cilantro rice, warm nacho cheese sauce and original Fritos for crunch. (Not to be confused with the Beefy Crunch Burrito)

Triple Layer Nachos: Each tray of Triple Layer Nachos is made with our freshly fried nacho chips topped with our hearty beans, zesty red sauce and our ultra craveable and much beloved, warm nacho cheese sauce. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)

Cheesy Roll up: Made with a heaping portion of a three cheese blend and melted to gooey cheesy perfection. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)

Cinnabon Delights: A perfect bite to satisfy the sweet tooth, these craveable bites of Cinnabon cinnamon and sugar on the outside and cream cheese frosting on the inside are available in a 2-pack. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)

Spicy Tostada: Made with hearty beans, zesty red sauce and topped with spicy creamy chipotle sauce, fresh lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and tomatoes.

Beefy Mini Quesadilla: Appearing for the first time on a Taco Bell value menu, made with seasoned beef, shredded cheese and our spicy creamy chipotle sauce.

Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito: A hearty vegetarian option, made with cilantro rice, hearty beans, warm nacho cheese sauce and creamy jalapeno sauce.

Spicy Potato Soft Taco: A flavorful meatless option, made with crispy potato bites, fresh crisp lettuce, creamy chipotle sauce and shredded cheddar cheese. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)

Caramel Apple Empanada: A crispy golden pastry pocket filled with chunks of warm apples in creamy caramel sauce.

Cinnamon Twists: Crispy, puffed corn twists, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. (Read GrubGrade’s Review)

http://www.grubgrade.com

Top Bottom