• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tom Penny

and on peyton mannings incomplete on 3rd down in the redzone he had welker opened almost immediately for a first and probably a TD. WHY DIDNT HE THROW IT!

Funny you how sucked his cock when he took the correct simple pass for 8 yards earlier but when he doesn't take the simple play you make excuses...

Funny you how sucked his cock when he took the correct simple pass for 8 yards earlier but when he doesn't take the simple play you make excuses...

it wasn't so much about the easy pass as he went through his reads. on the play you are referencing he was under pressure and had a big play down the field. i'll take that chance, especially with lloyd who usually has great hands. but lloyd didn't go up this time. it's pre-season bruh

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Are the announcers trying to get their own luxury box?

Jesus fuck, so much polishing that knob

Colasante

I finally watched the Patriots-Eagles game. That fat little bowling ball Jonas Gray looked pretty good, I could see both he and Roy Finch making the roster if Belichick decided to carry five running backs. Preseason superstars Malcolm Butler and Brian Tyms both looked great again; I don't see any way they don't make the team. I'm very intrigued by Kyle Arrington and Logan Ryan working at safety opposite Devin McCourty.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The stadium has no goddamn personality

Looks like a College Football stadium just super sized

Godslay

Banned
Yeah I didn't want to believe it either despite word out of camp that he was looking much better. He's been good these past two games though. Interested to see how Ball looks when he gets back.

Was the same way last year iirc. Then he had the fumbling problems. Just hard for me to trust him, but he's earning it back bit by bit I guess.

Top Bottom