• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

j5JEOQJP59UVB.jpg

ib2w67h904xtS1.gif

LJ11

Cam is fucking ridiculous.

Glad I got to see him play even if he may never reach his true potential, dude has insane physical gifts.

Mindlog

Most people were gone by that point
Well they had to make it out early to hit the Total Wine before it closed. Looks like the excellent BEER selection there will be the highlight of home games again. Bunch of spirit abusing degenerate alcoholics in OT.

DeAngelo Williams AND Jonathan Stewart are playing in the same game tonight for the first time in about ten years.

Random Stat of The Day:

Total Rushing YDs in 2013 from Stewart, Williams, and Tolbert combined: 1,384

Total Rushing YDs in 2013 from Jamaal Charles by himself: 1,287

Total Cap Hit in 2014 from the Panthers trio: 13,935,000

Total Cap Hit in 2014 from Jamaal Charles: 9,633,333

Hurneynomics 101

Gobias

Banned
Cam can be a really fun player to watch but I haven't really seen many Panthers games the past few years. Really looking forward to watching the Browns play them this year.

Trent Richardson managed 21 yards on nine carries in the Colts' second preseason game Saturday night, adding a four-yard reception.
He's now at 34 yards on 14 carries (2.43 YPC) through two exhibition affairs.

Bread

Banned
Well they had to make it out early to hit the Total Wine before it closed. Looks like the excellent BEER selection there will be the highlight of home games again. Bunch of spirit abusing degenerate alcoholics in OT.
there's a total wine opening up right down the street from my mom's place south of tampa

cannot fucking waaaaait

MechDX

#Texans flagged for unsportsmanlike on the Hal TD Why? Bc Swearinger and Kareem were excited running the sideline. http://t.co/UgjirIOJgc

So the league is flagging teams because players on the sideline are getting excited?

Fuck off Goodell

Godslay

Banned
Just watched Teddy's highlights from last night. Not sure what team he was facing, but that was pretty impressive work. Looked accurate, went through his reads, and stood strong under pressure. If he works like with consistency, Cassel won't be the guy for long.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A snippet of the Panthers' player roster for tonight.

BvQsKm9IUAEbwca.png

Look at number 2.

That's my young man persevering and getting to live out his dreams as an NFL quarterback

Wl3sMGp.gif

Is that Cam's mom's favorite quarterback?

Also, Derek Anderson still has a job?

Hey I just don't want any of you heathens to come here after bad mouthing Florida so much.

Come on Gata, they're talking about the parts of Florida that most people visit that comprise of less than 1% of the entire state. Not that awful backwoods hillbilly racist swamp you call home.

So glad we dont have a manziel situation here in Minnesota.

If teddy wins the job, he gets the job. If not Cassel looks pretty decent.

Can you imagine if Johnny did what teddy did last night? There would be a mega circus on ESPN.

With that said: TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY!

Come on Gata, they're talking about the parts of Florida that most people visit that comprise of less than 1% of the entire state. Not that awful backwoods hillbilly racist swamp you call home.
You are banned for life from Florida.

DA's there to be serious and balance out Cam's goofiness.

Pretty sure he could make our final cut.

We lost Clausen and gained Gring. I'm not convinced we haven't upgraded our no. 2

How far does Underwood's hair go

It is infinite.

Greg couldn't jump high enough to touch the top of his hair.

Top Bottom