• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Clockwork5

Offense should never rely on flags to win. It's the reason I mildly despised Decker at times. If your offense relies on flags, you end up with a Flacco. We may have lost terribly, but we got there at least. Plus we lost on the line, not because of Seattle's secondary. So I think it's a bit disingenuous to call it the Manning rule.

Sorry man I'm just ribbing Denver fans. Your team is my mortal enemy. I like the fans and respect your team. I disliked Manning as a Colt and now that he is a Bronco, I can't help myself. No offense intended. Also, yeah I agree with everything you said.

eznark

Banned
4/9 65 yards

"Carolina has to feel great about how Cam is looking"

KuGsj.gif

Godslay

Banned
Sorry man I'm just ribbing Denver fans. Your team is my mortal enemy. I like the fans and respect your team. I disliked Manning as a Colt and now that he is a Bronco, I can't help myself. No offense intended. Also, yeah I agree with everything you said.

No apologies necessary. Just heard that a couple times here and there, and it just irks me a bit considering the facts.

Yes, we are still enemies. I still like most Chiefs fans, even with their Camaros and mullets.

eznark

Banned
Classic case of not watching the game / no context.

Cam started out shaky, but looked very good these last two drives

Yeah, that was a very good sack he took.

At least Stewart is there to put the team on his back again. For a couple weeks at least.

Bowser

Yeah, that was a very good sack he took.

Oh, the one where he kept the play alive and showed no ill effects from his ankle, and also the only BAD play in those last two drives?

Not surprised you'd cherry pick that one though, you're so predictable.

eznark

Banned
Oh, the one where he kept the play alive and showed no ill effects from his ankle, and also the only BAD play in those last two drives?

Not surprised you'd cherry pick that one though, you're so predictable.

Kind of like only counting the last two drives and dismissing the three three and outs.

Bowser

Kind of like only counting the last two drives and dismissing the three three and outs.

Who said I was throwing them out?

Not like you'd expect Cam to come out perfect in the first game action he's seen in 8 months, but I acknowledged he made bad passes and the offense looked like shit early.

Whatever, though.

eznark

Banned
Who said I was throwing them out?

Not like you'd expect Cam to come out perfect in the first game action he's seen in 8 months, but I acknowledged he made bad passes and the offense looked like shit early.

Whatever, though.

I wasn't even ripping Cam, I was laughing at the stupid comment from the color guy.

rando14

He's caught everything thrown his way so far and Cam missed him for what could have been a TD bomb.

He's looked amazing in camp as well, catching everything thrown his way.

He's gonna have a huge season.

Sorry I should have clarified. What makes Gettleman the best GM in the NFL?

JCizzle

Should have traded Harbummer before he lost all his value, gonna be a long year :( At least Josh Johnson seems like he put up good numbers in 3 attempts!

Bowser

Sorry I should have clarified. What makes Gettleman the best GM in the NFL?

Oh yeah. I dunno about best GM in the NFL lol.

But he has drafted well (so far) and made chicken salad out of Hurney's salary cap chicken shit, so he's got that going for him.

Top Bottom