• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Crisco

Banned
What makes you say that?

The Panthers were a dumpster fire of a team with no cap space and holes up and down the roster when he took over. He's drafted extremely well and managed to find competent players from the bottom of the free agency trash heap. I can't think of another GM in league who's done more with less the past couple offseasons.

brenton-bersin.png

BLONDE WES WELKER

eznark

Banned
Just finished Winters a Heart. Easily the worst o fps the first nine books. Reading the synopsis for book ten though it seems like that may be the true nadir.

Hopefully the Daughter of the Nine moons stuff will be cool.

Dragon

Banned
Just finished Winters a Heart. Easily the worst o fps the first nine books. Reading the synopsis for book ten though it seems like that may be the true nadir.

Hopefully the Daughter of the Nine moons stuff will be cool.

Crossroads of Twilight is the worst of the series because it's a bunch of other viewpoints occurring at the same time as the major ending battle to Winter's Heart. Talking about some unknown thing that's happening all the way across the world. It's really dumb.

I'm surprised you didn't like the battle though, it's right up there with Dumai's Wells for me.

do you understand what friendly joking is?

Yeah I thought it had to be funny.

eznark

Banned
Crossroads of Twilight is the worst of the series because it's a bunch of other viewpoints occurring at the same time as the major ending battle to Winter's Heart. Talking about some unknown thing that's happening all the way across the world. It's really dumb.

I'm surprised you didn't like the battle though, it's right up there with Dumai's Wells for me.

Yeah I thought it had to be funny.

At the end? It was fine. The rest of the book was shit.

I don't mind that trope, and it can be interesting. I though he pulled it off well when he did it a couple books ago. It's an interesting and uniquely well thought out take on communication in the age of carrier pigeons. The fog surrounding current events is so well done. That hack Martin should've read these. "Oh I sent a fucking bird so now everyone everywhere knows everything instantly"

Fat fuck.

Top Bottom