• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

RBH

Red Gatorade remains the best.

12953968_201307311124.jpg

Orange, lemon lime, and red are the best. Had a brief period when I thought strawberry was the best though, I saw the errors of my ways....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mid year review is done. Now time to get hyped for tonight's preseason tilt!

I'm so glad all of NFLGAF will be here to watch it!

RBH

Yesterday saw the 49ers' very first game at their new home, Levi's Stadium, and if you had to pick one quote from a fan to summarize the tens of thousands of opinions out there, it'd be the one the Chronicle got from one season-ticket holder: "I live in San Francisco, so it's a little far. But this is really nice."

The real star of the preseason game was the shiny new Santa Clara stadium, touted as one of the most connected in the world, replete with the "NiNerds," a team of bowtie-clad tech experts to help fans navigate the dedicated mobile app that handles everything from ticketing to streaming video to concessions.

That last part is very, very cool. It gives fans the option of paying for food and drinks and having them delivered directly to their seats—for a fee. For the cost-conscious, it can tell you in realtime the length of the lines at nearby concession stands, and even let you place your order so it's ready when you get there. Here's what it looked like in action:

BvQ8bjxCAAAzAOD.jpg:large

i watched the broadcast and the stadium looks incredible. i feel like if you never went to candlestick you just can't understand how much of a piece of shit it is. i would also pay to have my food delivered!

i wish i could order a portable bathroom delivery to take a pisser (don't care if its a guy or girl holding the cup). once the game starts and i sit down i dont leave my seat for fear of missing a play. although maybe at levi's it will be quicker to get in and out of the bathroom. candlestick was a nightmare

RBH

i watched the broadcast and the stadium looks incredible. i feel like if you never went to candlestick you just can't understand how much of a piece of shit it is. i would also pay to have my food delivered!

i wish i could order a portable bathroom delivery to take a pisser (don't care if its a guy or girl holding the cup). once the game starts and i sit down i dont leave my seat for fear of missing a play. although maybe at levi's it will be quicker to get in and out of the bathroom. candlestick was a nightmare

:lol

Bread

Banned
what if they didn't have a cup

bigosc2k

Banned

I remember walking a quarter away through the stadium just to wait in line for the god damn Porta potty, I was smart enough to go during half time, I missed the second half kickoff because of the line.

Top Bottom