• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

It's like a portable catheter.

Watch the video. It uses a silicon condom-like thing you put on your dick that is coated in "adhesive"

Do you want to glue something to your penis? What if someone at the factory was a having a bad day and coated that shit with crazy glue?

eznark

Banned
Do you want glue something to your penis? What if someone at the factory was a having a bad day and coated that shit with crazy glue?

You don't glue it to your penis. There is a light adhesive coating on the catheter sheath to keep it on. Just makes it tacky, basically.

I remember walking a quarter away through the stadium just to wait in line for the god damn Porta potty, I was smart enough to go during half time, I missed the second half kickoff because of the line.

my first game i ever went to at candlestick (overtime win vs. the falcons in 2001!) i made the mistake of using the bathroom at halftime and missed the kickoff + a play or two. ever since then i just dont leave my seat

MechDX

You don't glue it to your penis. There is a light adhesive coating on the catheter sheath to keep it on. Just makes it tacky, basically.

Adhesive on the condom you put on your penis. I don't care if it is just "tacky". I aint putting any type of glue from some product on my dick

No. Just no.

Squicken don't you ever quote the man again. Pls.

That being said if Manziel isn't ready he's not ready, we'll probably see Hoyer start week 1. No need to rush JFF

squicken

You should know better than to take anything Skip says seriously.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Watch Manziel get no more than a series (or two) w/ starters, 3-4 more w/ backups vs backups. If he lights it up, easily discounted.

This is actually what I think will happen as well. Cleveland wants Hoyer to win the job. w/o Gordon it really doesn't matter who starts, that offense will suck

eznark

Banned
Gatorade grossing you out?

I just don't want Chris Wesseling to eat his softball pants =( Manziel has to start!

It's pretty clear he has a disgustingly strong desire to eat his softball pants at this point. The bets just keep getting easier and easier.

It's pretty obvious the QB competition is rigged.

It's cool that people expect either QB to magically take this team to the playoffs on one decent receiver (who might be suspended for the year, so that could be changed). Fuck it, start Grossman. At least the season we all know we'll get in Ohio will be entertaining then.

Dragon

Banned
I don't get the hate on Manziel. I'd be snorting coke off hot women's asses if I were that age too. Hate on ESPN for hyping him up, the guy is just a cocky early 20s QB. At least he's not fake like Tebow.

cdyhybrid

85VbjxK.png

Niners don't reward their players for playing well.

MRSA

Banned
I don't get the hate on Manziel. I'd be snorting coke off hot women's asses if I were that age too. Hate on ESPN for hyping him up, the guy is just a cocky early 20s QB. At least he's not fake like Tebow.

Fuck you Dragon, don't ever speak ill of the savior. God damn degenerate.

Jamaal Charles' injury is mild, but funny

It turns out that Charles bruised his foot while carrying a box from Scanlon Hall, the players' dorm at Missouri Western State University, to a nearby parking lot last week when the Chiefs broke training camp.

Charles did not accompany the Chiefs to Charlotte, North Carolina, for Sunday night's 28-16 preseason loss to the Carolina Panthers.

His personality and actions just scream cocky little douche. Now take a guy like Andrew Luck, he just seems like the kind of dude I'd want to hang out with. I guess that tells you a little something about me (I'm not into snorting coke off of women's asses).

Tamanon

Banned
A QB competition isn't rigged if someone doesn't win it. You can still impress in camp enough to take the job. Leftwich was the starter going into his last season, and Garrard didn't get the time with the 1s, but he still won the job.

Manziel's a rook, that's not a knock on him, but he needs to prove he's a better option than Hoyer right now. And he's not.

MechDX

A QB competition isn't rigged if someone doesn't win it. You can still impress in camp enough to take the job. Leftwich was the starter going into his last season, and Garrard didn't get the time with the 1s, but he still won the job.

Manziel's a rook, that's not a knock on him, but he needs to prove he's a better option than Hoyer right now. And he's not.

That's why I have my stance on Manziel. Im trying to protect BG. he is like a little brother and I don't want him hurt.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh were you gone for a while or something

Sup

Well I havent really logged in for the last 2 weeks due to laptop cords. Had one fritz out, ordered a new one then after like 2 days accidentally dropped my laptop off my bed and messing up that cord as well. Its abnormal for me to miss this much gaf :p As for anything else nothing much besides Pirates crushing my hopes and dreams.

Top Bottom