• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Agreed. I drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla and I won't bother buying another car until it dies. A car's value plummets as soon as you buy it new.

Im a poor the cars I post are my fantasy at this point. I was this close to getting a Mustang GT finally a couple years ago but a 2 door coupe with basically no back seat is no good when you have two young kids. I got a great deal on a 2011 Dodge Avenger with a 290 HP Pentastar V6 which I now have at 300 HP

My next car though...

Doomsayer

I have a 2004 WRX that I bought when I was 21. It's a fun car, but man, I wasted about $6,000+ modifying it and pushing it to about 400hp.

Fucking stupid young me.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Keisel is coming back!

keisel-commonwelath-press-steelers-beard.jpg

Tom Penny

Funnest car I ever had was a a souped up CRX back in the day.Little ass thing was fun until the hood flew up on me on the highway and I almost died 0_0

MRSA

Banned
Funnest car I ever had was a a souped up CRX back in the day.Little ass thing was fun until the hood flew up on me on the highway and I almost died 0_0

Back when I autocrossed, most the top guys were running in fully stripped out CRX pushing around 200hp. Those things flew around the autocross, weighed under 2000lbs.

How do you people get hobbies like cars, yard care, guns, etc?

Is it because my Dad sucked, or is it because I spend most of my teen years doing drugs instead of getting into those things?

I'm back from Europe and as excited as I am for Football, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to Dockett being out for the season! :( The guy demands double coverage and is a big loss up front... It's a good thing our secondary looks to be amazing, they are going to have to pick up some slack.

cajunator

Banned
How do you people get hobbies like cars, yard care, guns, etc?

Is it because my Dad sucked, or is it because I spend most of my teen years doing drugs instead of getting into those things?

My dad is into a dozen hobbies at least. A little bit of interest transferred to me I guess. He doesnt care about cars though.

Skele7on

Banned
Okay so diablo is amazing.

And now I'm hooked again :\

Madden this week too and then destiny in a couple of weeks and the fact NFL will be back, looks like this job is just gonna have to go...

I wish I was rich enough to do that..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If I was able the sorts car I would get would be a Nissan GT-R.

I hate you so much for agreeing with you.

Does this mean I have to sleep with the nearest family member now?

I bought a 2 door 2013 Accord with the V6. The thing I hate most about my car is that it's a painfully long description for a model that should have it's own distinction since Honda doesn't really make a regular sports car (and by regular I don't mean the NSX). Just call it the Prelude or something. I love every little thing about my car though. It's so rad.

Gen Coupe has the same naming issue. Just call it something different already!

Byron Bell is officially the Panthers week 1 left tackle.

Cam Newton's life insurance premiums just went up tenfold.

Bell's actually played well this preseason

Godslay

Banned
Dont get me wrong. I love american muscle car style. LOVE IT. But the euros have us beat when it comes to engineering and craftsmanship. Its a product of tradesman going back thousands of years while the US is still a very young country relatively with not so much time to develop the sorts of finely tuned crafting skills and techniques that Europe has.
Style is subjective anyway. My favorite car is built in Monaco.

I'd argue America produces world class engineers of all types. There is a reason why foreigners come to America to get education. That's not even American exceptionalism talking, it's just the way of the world as it is. That's not to say that Europe and places like Japan don't have or produce world class engineers, they do, but America is the place to be in most cases.

As far as craftsmen, I'm willing to admit I don't know how American craftsmen stack up.

MechDX

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 43m ENGLEWOOD, Colo.-Asked Den OC Adam Gase walking off field after first joint Texans-Broncos practice, "How you doing?" Said Gase: ">>>>>

Peter King @SI_PeterKing · 42m "I was fine--until JJ Watt ruined our practice."

:jnc

I've had pineapple pizza once in my life. I must remark that it was excellent.

However since I am an American and not a smelly, chain-smoking, Patriots loving Uro, I will limit my lifetime pineapple pizza consumption to 1.

Top Bottom