• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We will see our first full preview of The Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 this week:

Calvin Johnson expected to play this week

Lions coach Jim Caldwell said on Monday that the team plans for Johnson to make his preseason debut on Friday against the Jaguars.

Caldwell said that the team expects the first team to play into the second half, although there will be some exceptions. Johnson would likely be one of this exceptions, as would defensive end Ziggy Ansah if he suits up. Caldwell said Ansah’s status is still up in the air after coming off the PUP list last week.

-PFT

This fine anonymous gentleman in the PFT comment section summed it up perfectly:

Stafford had a 142.9 QBR last week without Megatron. Lombardi’s offensive schemes, the amount of offensive firepower and the tightened defensive contact rules should put the Lions offense in the top 3 this year. Looks like a return to the playoffs for the Lions this year.

Restore the Roar 2014.

MRSA

Banned
I heard [REDACTED] was a big fan of Hawaiian pizza.

Fuck that guy....whenever he is

tumblr_modd29qFDH1sqi85io1_400.gif

Right there

MechDX

Yeah, Peyton said the offense stunk today. Said they weren't focused after playing the 9ers.

Still didn't stop them Tamme scoring a TD, and Anderson taking a screen 70 yards for a TD.

Or saying we suck!

Brandon Krisztal @BKDenverSports · 5h
Something I've never had happen before, mid-practice a #Broncos player said to me "The #Texans are terrible..."

Nice. Thanks for bulletin board material I guess?

Godslay

Banned
Or saying we suck!

Nice. Thanks for bulletin board material I guess?

Peyton usually never goes in like that. I would say he was being honest in that the Broncos offense was lackadaisical and the Texans ate them up.

From what I gather that player was talking about the offense, and apparently it irked some veteran guys. Not sure who said it though.

MRSA

Banned
So how much will JJ Watt command in money? His old friend Mario Williams is the highest paid DE I think at 15 mill a season. Watt could probably demand 17-19 milion a season.

MechDX

Peyton usually never goes in like that. I would say he was being honest in that the Broncos offense was lackadaisical and the Texans ate them up.

From what I gather that player was talking about the offense, and apparently it irked some veteran guys. Not sure who said it though.

Crennel is known for giving Manning trouble with his false fronts on defense. Ted Johnson was talking about this the other day here on the radio. I also like the joint practices since it brings out more of the national media to get as different perspective. Sometimes you start believing some of the local guys too much

Sucks I have to work Saturday. Want to see the first half of that game.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn all the defensive penalties must have broken him.

Nah I'm pretty sure threatening someone's whole family will get you banned in here.

Oh snap. I stopped reading at i'll smack the fuck out you because i figured that what did him in. Gotta read more the thread see what fired him up

Godslay

Banned
Crennel is known for giving Manning trouble with his false fronts on defense. Ted Johnson was talking about this the other day here on the radio. I also like the joint practices since it brings out more of the national media to get as different perspective. Sometimes you start believing some of the local guys too much

Sucks I have to work Saturday. Want to see the first half of that game.

Can't deny that Crennel gives Peyton fits. As far as media, I trust Sandy Clough for the most part. He doesn't blow smoke up anyone's ass, including Peyton for the most part. Reveres him, but isn't afraid to call it like it is.

MRSA

Banned
Oh man Sprint's new offering is pretty great. Same pricing as T-Mobile, yet my hospital gives me an additional 23% discount. But then again its Sprint.

WesternHeretic said:
Why is that bum ass deckard guy ain't on all of your ignore list?

Deckard Cain said:
Who are you?

WesternHeretic said:
Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

Here's the sequence that led to WH getting got.

I'm guessing that Deckard Cain guy just has a reputation of an annoying troll and WH couldn't take it anymore.

I've been watching so much soccer lately you guys.

Like, I only had one team but now I have three teams across three leagues.

Soccer's the best.

Top Bottom