• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Only a possibility, if the guys son can't go. Then I become honorary son.

But I'll probably go, haven't had a chance to see the team in person yet this year, and not sure I'll be able to go to the home opener this year

God now that I think about it the one Browns game I've seen in person was at Lambeau and it was Brandon Weeden shitting up the joint.

Oh god.

Oh god!

Gobias

Banned
squeeee

God now that I think about it the one Browns game I've seen in person was at Lambeau and it was Brandon Weeden shitting up the joint.

Oh god.

Oh god!

My one game was watching Trent Dilfer shit up the place. Thinking about it, that was almost 10 years ago. Damn, I really need to go to a game soon.

YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

iSecG9tEbTVKp.gif

eznark

Banned
Live NFL is awful. I go to one game a year and even that feels like too much. Only 17 weeks long, can't afford to dedicate one of then to one single game.

Live NFL is awful. I go to one game a year and even that feels like too much. Only 17 weeks long, can't afford to dedicate one of then to one single game.
I've been to a good amount of NFL games, besides tailgating I definitely enjoy the home experience much more.

But I did have great times at the games

bionic77

Disagree.

A good game live is amazing.

The awful part is the traffic. Especially leaving the game. Prices for tickets suck too.

Disagree.

A good game live is amazing.

The awful part is the traffic. Especially leaving the game. Prices for tickets suck too.

Pfft I hop on an express train and I am at the stadium in like 15-20 minutes max.

Edit: The trend for big ol TV screens in stadiums is making it better than it used to be for viewing.

Greg

live football isn't that great compared to home viewing (unless it's a college game and you're drunk)

baseball and hockey are great live experiences though

brentech

live football isn't that great compared to home viewing (unless it's a college game and you're drunk)

Hockey, you either got to be front row, or back a section so you can see all the ice and know what's happening on the boards.

Gobias

Banned

Yes. I hate watching baseball on TV but I enjoy going to games. Hockey is probably the best though, especially if you have good seats.

Greg

Hockey, you either got to be front row, or back a section so you can see all the ice and know what's happening on the boards.
with baseball it's just the atmosphere, but with hockey you get a better appreciation for the game because even the basic things like passing really stand out

I agree, I much rather be home with friends, or just alone.
yeah, I prefer watching Packers games alone

I hate hearing what my friends or people at the bar have to say about what's going on - I feel like I'm on an ESPN set or something

Savannah is gorgeous

I went there earlier this month for a mini-honeymoon. Had a great time. The Olde Pink House is great. Really liked the new restaurant from Hugh Acheson, The Florence, too. It was a fun city to just walk around, really cool city with a great art scene.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wat? You must have shit seats. It's a fantastic experience that I never tire of though I could see it not being worth it if you don't have great seats.

Live Sports

Baseball>Hockey>College Football>NFL>College Basketball>Lacrosse>Cricket>Water Polo>Shuffleboard at the retirement home>Paint drying>>>NBA

The atmosphere of an NBA game is the worst.

Top Bottom