• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

So my buddy who has ALS, his video got uploaded to reddit, and Upworthy, and now it's on Time's website, and he's going to be interviewed by CNBC. He's pretty touched by everyone who did it or donated.

jakncoke

Banned
In news that doesnt depress me I just got a good giggle at trolling my dog. He was sitting by the front door, so I started moving it back and forth and I guess he took that as the door had ghosts and was demented and started attacking it. He walked away and realized it was me after 30 seconds of staring at me and tried to get alpha on me and fite me lol

Bread

Banned
I went there earlier this month for a mini-honeymoon. Had a great time. The Olde Pink House is great. Really liked the new restaurant from Hugh Acheson, The Florence, too. It was a fun city to just walk around, really cool city with a great art scene.
Oh thats awesome, I'm going to the pink house tomorrow night for dinner. Beautiful town!

Is it based on the disney cartoon?

It's based on the same original stories by Rudyard Kipling that the OG Disney cartoon is based on.

Both Disney and WB are making live-action movies based on them though.

Disney's is The Jungle Book coming out in 2015
WB's is The Jungle Book's Reckoning Rises: Unleashed Origins of Revenge coming out in 2016

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Considering how poor Bell was last year these suspensions don't seem that bad. Letting Dri Archer get more touches doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world.

JABEE

Mo'ne is battling. Watch the LLWS. She's the pitcher for Philadelphia who was on the cover of SI this week. This Nevada team can hit.

Talon

A&M's offense was widely known as one read and go.

Which isn't exactly completely uncommon at the collegiate level.

Hell, Chip's playbook is predicated on separate route combinations rather than a single package.

bionic77

That's because your wife doesn't let you have the TV
She doesn't watch any tv anymore.

I only watch sports. And I watch whenever I damn well please!

Live Sports

Baseball>Hockey>College Football>NFL>College Basketball>Lacrosse>Cricket>Water Polo>Shuffleboard at the retirement home>Paint drying>>>NBA

The atmosphere of an NBA game is the worst.
Incorrect.

You must have gone to some lame ass NBA games.

Unless the home team is total ass or the game is terrible than the atmosphere to the games I have been to has been awesome. And I have been to games at least 5 stadiums I can think of.

Tom Penny

A&M's offense was widely known as one read and go.

Which isn't exactly completely uncommon at the collegiate level.

Hell, Chip's playbook is predicated on separate route combinations rather than a single package.

What's this have to do with not using a playbook? It still requires you to know plays.

I feel like yankee and snes got together to write this article:

Sony's Boring PS4 Winning Console War Against More Exciting Competition

The Writer:

0b95268a1a76ca3c83a2112b38af5958

Haven't even started the article and I hate him.

Atmosphere of a Virginia Tech college football game back when they were decent (and preferably on Thursday night) is unbeatable in my book. By far my favorite part of college. Lane Stadium when Enter Sandman starts... gives me chills just thinking about it. Rushing the field after huge wins was incredible as well.

Watch this, bros:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Live Sports

Baseball>Hockey>College Football>NFL>College Basketball>Lacrosse>Cricket>Water Polo>Shuffleboard at the retirement home>Paint drying>>>NBA

The atmosphere of an NBA game is the worst.

Disagree sir.

Atmosphere at a lot of the Raptors games I went to through the season was spectacular.

Best ones I remember being an overtime loss to OKC where the crowd was hot all night and Game 2 and game 5 of the first round series against the Nets.

jakncoke

Banned
The Wii U gamepad allows for all sorts of interesting gameplay innovations, including second-screen gaming,

How many games have even really used this on anything meaningful, was under the impression there werent many.

Young kids do want everything to be touch.

But I agree that it shouldn't be too hard to learn how to press a button, which is a much better way to play games.

My kids want books and magazines to be touch, but they want to game like I do. I think it's just games we played at seven are way harder than what we played at seven. I let my oldest play Fez before, she loves it, but that game is much harder than any NES or Atari games.

zychi

Banned
She doesn't watch any tv anymore.

I only watch sports. And I watch whenever I damn well please!

Incorrect.

You must have gone to some lame ass NBA games.

Unless the home team is total ass or the game is terrible than the atmosphere to the games I have been to has been awesome. And I have been to games at least 5 stadiums I can think of.

Just backing you up on this. Come to a Chicago Bulls game.
Go to a Knicks game.
Go to a Thunder game.
Even LBJ in Miami was awesome because the fans who went there to see him lose(me included) were louder than the [non-existent, not actually real] Miami fans.

All sports have crazy atmospheres, it just depends where you go.

Milwaukee bucks games are going to be boring, so are Florida Panthers hockey, so will Wash R's [not racist name] games once RG3 is out for the season.

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...me-advice-to-rookie-qb-tom-savage/#25408101=0

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – After the Texans and Broncos practiced for the second time today, rookie quarterback Tom Savage remained on the field to put in some extra time with a couple of his receivers.

Savage, the fourth-round pick from Pitt, was just about finished when he was approached by a member of the Broncos. A quarterback. No. 18. Peyton Manning.

Manning introduced himself to Savage. He offered some helpful tips on playing the most important position in the NFL. Naturally, Savage was happy to listen.
Manning.Savage.chron_-300x200.jpg

Peyton is such a nice guy.

bionic77

My kids want books and magazines to be touch, but they want to game like I do. I think it's just games we played at seven are way harder than what we played at seven. I let my oldest play Fez before, she loves it, but that game is much harder than any NES or Atari games.
Some NES games were pretty hard bro!

In general games are way easier today.

Though I also seem to suck a lot more because I barely play games anymore.

cajunator

Banned
Atmosphere of a Virginia Tech college football game back when they were decent (and preferably on Thursday night) is unbeatable in my book. By far my favorite part of college. Lane Stadium when Enter Sandman starts... gives me chills just thinking about it. Rushing the field after huge wins was incredible as well.

Watch this, bros:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

LSU has pretty amazing atmosphere. The smell of booze is overwhelming though.

How many games have even really used this on anything meaningful, was under the impression there werent many.

Works really well for Wind waker.

Top Bottom