• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Guys I can remember did we ever do the hot girls of the World Cup in here

My Top 3

Most people like No.2 more because they are European loving racists (or maybe just pigtails) but that Columbiana.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

zychi

Banned
any nfl-gaffers with a xbone and a ps4? i'm trying to get the mic on my ps4 gold wireless headset to work with my xbox one. i can hear gameplay through the headset when its plugged into the chat adapter on teh controller, but cant get chat to work. its frustrating the shit out of me.

squicken

My Top 3

Most people like No.2 more because they are European loving racists (or maybe just pigtails) but that Columbiana.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

Grover plz. If the Columbia lady had on any more makeup she'd be a LeRoy Neiman painting. The German chick and those pigtails are still amazing

gutshot

Some Philly Inquirer reader REALLY doesn't like people referring to LeSean McCoy by his nickname. This person is also a racist.

@Jeff_McLane: Have never referred to LeSean McCoy as "Shady" in print, but OK ...

BviD8DuIAAAPgDI.jpg

BviFQWKCAAAlqgJ.jpg

BviFwCHIMAIoERp.jpg

Dri Archer probably starting Pittsburgh's season opener?

I would like to take this time to congratulate Hoyer for starting the regular season 1-0.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
bmPAnL7.jpg

I raise my glass to you tonight, NFLGAF. Go Lions!

I just wanted to get straight to the point tonight. Natty Ice is a good, cheap "beer"

Skele7on

Banned
Skele7on are you a Lions fan?

Last year Fauria did not get as much playing time as he should've, mainly because he can't block, but there is no doubt he is a hell of a red zone target at 6'6.

Another great late round pickup by Martin Mayhew last year on top of getting Larry Warford in the 3rd round and LaAdrian Waddle (Undrafted rookie) who is our starting RT now.

I am indeed good sir.

That's what I was thinking last year, he'll make an awesome red zone target, really hoping he gets the chance.

Yeah some great picks overall, what do you think about our season chances.

I think we're looking better than we have in years!

Top Bottom