• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

BigAT

If I get a burger I'll usually go the In N Out route, or another solid burger joint, but once in awhile you want a Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds.

KEsmZLl.jpg

bionic77

At least Bell won't get more than two games. Unless Goodell wants a media shit storm
Bet he gets 4.

This is a serious offense. They had marijuana and a girl (that neither dude was married to) in the car.

This is not a slap on the wrist offense like beating up your wife in a hotel lobby (c'mon boys will be boys).

I don't get it.

In the next PS4 update, Sony is introducing SHAREPlay which allows a player to invite someone to his/her game even if the invited guy/gal doesn't have the game themselves. This is limited to 60 minutes at a time, but can be used an unlimited amount of times.

This guy is proposing that frustrated gamers could pay people to come into their games and beat difficult bosses/get past tricky puzzles/get impossible trophies for them.

He calls the paid players mercenaries, I call them enterprising.

Dragon

Banned
Fucking Blunt and his Cheatriot ways dirtying up the Steelers backfield. Bell's the new Bam Morris now.

I know you said this in jest, but the real joke is the NFL's policy on marijuana. With two states in which it has a team making it legal, their policy is absurd to say the least.

Now Bell did get a DUI too so fuck him anyway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know you said this in jest, but the real joke is the NFL's policy on marijuana. With two states in which it has a team making it legal, their policy is absurd to say the least.

Now Bell did get a DUI too so fuck him anyway.

The NFL's policy on marijuana is ridiculous. It basically makes cocaine okay but nothing that stays in your system. And weed isn't going to make you a better football player at all so who cares? I'd be more concerned about things like painkiller addiction.

bionic77

I'm shocked the Steelers continue to do performance enhancing drugs.
Bell was a good kid until that bastard Blount introduced him to dangerous street drugs.

I wish the Steelers and every other team would listen to me about the Patriots. They taint everything they touch. :(

I am indeed good sir.

That's what I was thinking last year, he'll make an awesome red zone target, really hoping he gets the chance.

Yeah some great picks overall, what do you think about our season chances.

I think we're looking better than we have in years!

Fauria worked really hard over the offseason. He'll never admit to it, but I'd imagine he was pretty bummed when he learned the Lions selected Ebron. He came to camp greatly improved. The coaches have said his route running is better now, and his blocking has definitely improved; I saw him throw some pretty big blocks against the Browns a couple weeks ago.

Chalk it up to good coaching too. Caldwell has each position alternate with at least one other position coach, just to spread around the coaching. So the tight ends work with the OL coaches on blocking techniques, for instance. So Fauria will continue to get better, and Ebron's weak blocking will improve too.

brentech

Forgot about that story of the 4 boaters in the middle of the gulf.

Just watched real sports. Shit was crazy.
Pretty shitty that two of the families won't even speak with him as if it's all his fault.

Tom Penny

Bell was a good kid until that bastard Blount introduced him to dangerous street drugs.

I wish the Steelers and every other team would listen to me about the Patriots. They taint everything they touch. :(

At least they caught them early before you had two Nate Newton's on the team.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah i'll never understand brownnosing mods and or the industry people that visit the forum. They aint special, they shit the same as we do, pants one leg at a time..ect. I guess people figure if they brownnose a mod they might get out of a ban slapping(this might be entirely possible), or get a special insider tidbit of info on a game if they brownnose a industry person.

Yeah i'll never understand brownnosing mods and or the industry people that visit the forum. They aint special, they shit the same as we do, pants one leg at a time..ect. I guess people figure if they brownnose a mod they might get out of a ban slapping(this might be entirely possible), or get a special insider tidbit of info on a game if they brownnose a industry person.

Some people just like to kiss ass.

Top Bottom