• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ShaneB

Forgot about that story of the 4 boaters in the middle of the gulf.

Just watched real sports. Shit was crazy.
Pretty shitty that two of the families won't even speak with him as if it's all his fault.

Any way to watch this?

The book on the subject from Nick "Not Without Hope" I really loved, powerful read.

edit: What the heck? Dwayne Johnson is going to star in the adaptation of this? Had no idea this was going to be a movie.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bread not respecting the "keep the kids out of it" rule we have? I'm not surprised since he's a Pats fan and an Xboner. The other guy who didn't respect the rule is obsessed with pineapple on his pizza.

I think we can see a pattern developing between a respectful poster and a degenerate.

Nori Chan

I'm back to hating the browns seeing as how money manzel isn't starting.

fuck hoyer go back home, which is probably like 2 minutes from the stadium

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I would also assume it is some thug shit.

But maybe he just wanted to go to a local bridge or the nearest sidewalk in downtown Detroit with his Patriots brother and split a hooker, the way those people are known to do.

Please.

Even Detroit hookers have standards.

Bread

Banned
Bread not respecting the "keep the kids out of it" rule we have? I'm not surprised since he's a Pats fan and an Xboner. The other guy who didn't respect the rule is obsessed with pineapple on his pizza.

I think we can see a pattern developing between a respectful poster and a degenerate.
Do we keep Gata out of it? No, so there is no rule against that.

Bread...c'mon man
My post was no more ridiculous than his!

ShaneB

hey, the camera isn't up the QB's ass like in all the other videos I saw!

No idea how people play like that. I need the camera as far back as possible. Sigh, watching this stuff just makes me want to be able to make online easier and play with gaf folks instead of putting around with 08 PC still, which is still good fun, and I'm waiting for the newest roster update.

jakncoke

Banned
Reminds me of the time Noodle attempted to summon the worst posters on GAF before going to work....

Such a degenerate.

I dont think anyone other than yoshi showed up. I remember I posted like 20 names as well

I wonder if yoshichan has broken anything new

Eleuin

Oh cool I'm still alive
jCFMHRb.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think bionic is the most likely culprit for being gata's dad after doing some thinking.

Is anyone here more disappointed in everything that Gata does or says than bionic?

I think it's possible that bionic had a fling many years ago in Florida (he's always talking about busting a nut in a chick after all) and now gata is the end result.

Bread

Banned
I think bionic is the most likely culprit for being gata's dad after doing some thinking.

Is anyone here more disappointed in everything that Gata does or says than bionic?

I think it's possible that bionic had a fling many years ago in Florida (he's always talking about busting a nut in a chick after all) and now gata is the end result.
Gata said he's not white too, more evidence that he is the son of bionic.

bionic77

Nice theory but wouldn't Gata be bumming me for child support all the time and be trying to win my affection?

Also wouldn't he be a little taller and smarter if he was my kid?

Who is dumb and short and is old enough (>20) to be Gatas father?

Gata said he's not white too, more evidence that he is the son of bionic.
This disrespect is too high

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nice theory but wouldn't Gata be bumming me for child support all the time and be trying to win my affection?

Also wouldn't he be a little taller and smarter if he was my kid?

Who is dumb and short and is old enough (>20) to be Gatas father?

Well you are a lawyer and probably paid hush money years ago and now if Gata even mentions his relation to you, his trust fund goes away. That $2000 that you settled out of court for probably lets him live like a king in a swamp or in Detroit.

Also...

Alligatorjandro
Son of Bionic
(Today, 10:00 AM)

Has a nice ring to it!

Greg

Well you are a lawyer and probably paid hush money years ago and now if Gata even mentions his relation to you, his trust fund goes away. That $2000 that you settled out of court for probably lets him live like a king in a swamp or in Detroit.

Also...

Alligatorjandro
Son of Bionic

Has a nice ring to it!
:jnc :jnc

bionic is going to take you to court for this

Bread

Banned
It was a joke you Xboner.

I don't trust EA though and neither should you.
Why do I have to trust them? I'm not signing my life over to them, just paying a small amount to play games that would cost me like $80 total if I bought each of them.

jakncoke

Banned

Also...

Alligatorjandro
Son of Bionic

Has a nice ring to it!

4 or 5 homes

Skele7on

Banned
Reason why this bum is playing the Browns/Redskins game?

No Idea, maybe to see the worst game of the year and how it'll play?

I'm sorry.

Enjoy, I haven't been able to enjoy a Madden since 2004 unfortunately

Hahah, it's fine, I am from the UK on a US account so with the exchange rate I literally pay nothing for EA access for the year, just looking forward to some madden tonight.

I do wish that we had a 2k game though, then maybe they'd try a little harder!

I just want to see how broken Megatron is this year, I would assume still very and that I can do anything with him. God bless lions!

Top Bottom