• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

We7AvFU.jpg

So if Gata is Bionics spawn...Bionic=Satan?

Edit: Would make sense...he's a lawyer after all.

Godslay

Banned
J.J. Watt on Broncos picking fights with him: “David always wants to take down Goliath. “ never seen players want to fight after being beat.

"You guys saw what happened yesterday. You win on the field. You don't have to fight if you win on the field." J.J. Watt #Texans

Watt had fights started with him again. Broncos o linemen mad.

iONBUq0.jpg

Seems like Orlando isn't afraid of Watt, like the rest of the league...

http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/10100/players-i-dont-want-to-fight-ndamukong-suh

Shirtless League message!

Draft this Sunday, 12 PM EST!

Gonna PM all your asses as well, please let me know again that you have seen this. Via email, PM or Twitter!

Acknowledged.

SummitAve

Banned
Holy shit that Jared Lorenzen video story on the front of ESPN is unbearable. The interviewer is literally gasping for breath throughout the entire 5 minute interview. I couldn't watch the whole thing, but I don't think he has anythign to do with Jared besides being the fat guy at ESPN.

bionic77

Stop with the insinuations that Gata was spawned from my seed.

That implies I am a freak into bestiality and even worse that I am into women from Florida.

There are million of bastards who don't know their father. Perhaps I am one of those bastards fathers, but considering that I am 6'2" and have an IQ over 50 I think it is a pretty safe bet that there is no relation between myself and Gata. And I am willing to take a DNA test on Maury to prove it!

Godslay

Banned
How the hell am I not higher? Guess because I didn't post reaction posts during the games...

Looking at your post count can only bring sadness. I used to look to see how much I actually posted, and thought to myself... look at all that time I wasted. I like posting here but I've been trying to balance it out a bit.

That implies I am a freak into bestiality and even worse that I am into women from Florida.

There are million of bastards who don't know their father. Perhaps I am one of those bastards fathers, but considering that I am 6'2" and have an IQ over 50 I think it is a pretty safe bet that there is no relation between myself and Gata. And I am willing to take a DNA test on Maury to prove it!

If you've got dance moves I'd want to see this

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Looking at your post count can only bring sadness. I used to look to see how much I actually posted, and thought to myself... look at all that time I wasted. I like posting here but I've been trying to balance it out a bit.

That's why I go away on retreats from the thread during off season
Can you imagine me posting crazy 24/7/365...

I would be that Jags fan Gata 2.0

I would cry if bionic was my dad

Lies, you'd be ecstatic you gained a father

Greg

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

jakncoke

Banned
I nearly just trolled myself and posted in a 2007 thread.

But any who Fred Taylor had 32 of his 66 rushing tds in the first 3 years of his career

Tamanon

Banned
Bunch of fresh-eyed college girls started coming to campus today. One of the big sororities is doing their initiation and we have 7000 freshmen coming in. Bunch of young bucks running around in short shorts. I feel like the creepy old man walking around campus.:/

MRSA

Banned
So after careful deliberation with my brain trust (konka and a sober jak), we have come to conclusion that snes might've forgotten to pay his bills and got stuck in his mom's basement with no utilties available to him. Our other option was maybe snes got a job, which is highly unlikely. There were some rumblings about him going to China to support Wii U.

Where ever you are snes, you are not missed.

Top Bottom