• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
This announcer is saying NFL might wait till bell/blount are before a judge and get their sentencing before they hand down their own judgements. That could be like November before that happens. If Steelers somehow get into the playoffs we could be having Dri Archer and some other dude running

This announcer is saying NFL might wait till bell/blount are before a judge and get their sentencing before they hand down their own judgements. That could be like November before that happens. If Steelers somehow get into the playoffs we could be having Dri Archer and some other dude running

I am sort of glad they are playing today in a sense because I want to see the Eagles run D

Tom Penny

DUI is worse than 20 grams of weed which is nothing.

JABEE

So after careful deliberation with my brain trust (konka and a sober jak), we have come to conclusion that snes might've forgotten to pay his bills and got stuck in his mom's basement with no utilties available to him. Our other option was maybe snes got a job, which is highly unlikely. There were some rumblings about him going to China to support Wii U.

Where ever you are snes, you are not missed.

How would we know if snes was alive? He is getting up there.
Late 70s, right?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Stop with the insinuations that Gata was spawned from my seed.

That implies I am a freak into bestiality and even worse that I am into women from Florida.

There are million of bastards who don't know their father. Perhaps I am one of those bastards fathers, but considering that I am 6'2" and have an IQ over 50 I think it is a pretty safe bet that there is no relation between myself and Gata. And I am willing to take a DNA test on Maury to prove it!

This is the best familial insinuation we've had since Bob and Ez being brothers.

I'm just saying that maybe you had one too many (and some drugs) and ended up on a swampy beach somewhere with a little person prostitute that you met in a bathroom stall somewhere. You got a little too excited and weren't thinking clearly and now Gata was born.

Look even Zeus had some bastards, it happens.

cajunator

Banned
Guaranteed in the regular season they will run some two back sets. Big mismatch problem because they can both catch out of the backfield.

yeah that seems like a good use for him. He has lost a step but still pretty blazing.
Im glad we got Brandin Cooks to replace his speed.

natjjohn

Why is NFL network showing broncos 49ers??? Saying check local listings... I don't live in Pennsylvania!

Curious if they are doing nationwide or somehow I'm just unlucky

JABEE

Only one flag so far. Is the NFL reverting back to normal for the third preseason game or is it just that Hochuli has a good team of officials?

Top Bottom