• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tom Penny

There is something very sexual and vicious about this.

Like with that second splash of water you can imagine a giant dick cumming al over her body, you don't need that much imagination either.

The way she is positioned also leaves a lot to the imagination like she is letting that sand to fuck her good while she imagines a giant cock cumming all over her.

You can see it in her expressions.

Or not.

GAF

bionic77

LOL Wheaton initiates contact. Flag. Ben all the time in the world and looks like ass.
Be interesting to know what happened on that INT.

Qb and receivers not on same page. I can't say they are bad throws without knowing what the plays are and what the coaches wanted to do.

bionic77

That doesn't look good...

Hope he is alright. Hate injuries.

Eagles looked really good tonight. Or maybe we just suck. Can't tell in preseason,

Oh my fucking god. Who didn't see this coming. Get fucked Chip and Howie you stupid stupid mother fuckers. God I hate this team some times. Cutting DJax was such a ridiculous move.

Narag

Oh my fucking god. Who didn't see this coming. Get fucked Chip and Howie you stupid stupid mother fuckers. God I hate this team some times. Cutting DJax was such a ridiculous move.

Here I was about to post incoming second guessing of the DJax move and you beat me to it.

Top Bottom