• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Snwaters

Eagles second Offensive and Defensive unit are just dominating the Steelers' first team units. I don't know if that is a credit to the Eagles depth or if the Steelers just being bad. I hope it the former.

jakncoke

Banned
Eagles second Offensive and Defensive unit are just dominating the Steelers' first team units. I don't know if that is a credit to the Eagles depth or if the Steelers just being bad. I hope it the former.

If you post for the next hour you'll like raise ppd by like 1000% lol

gutshot

This is the Eagles second team Oline versus the Steelers starting Dline.

BvmyUqnIIAABNLP.png:large

Even Gata could run through that hole.

cajunator

Banned
People need to stop thinking the preseason matters.

All that matters is not getting hurt.

preseason games dont matter, but this third one is the most indicative of team chemistry.
Still time to adjust but time is running out.
Im sure Tomlin will get some things tweaked but the Browns do have some talent on defense and can still move the ball. Ill just say that they have a good shot at beating this team while its young and struggling.

jakncoke

Banned
Happens every year.

People take too much from these games and then are surprised when they mean nothing.

Not even that, Im just thinking the Browns how many times we have beat them in the last 24 games or so, we have lost like 2 . One of those games it was like -5 and windy and they beat us by like 3 in a low scoring game, the other we turned over the ball 8 times and still only lost by like 7. Its taken extreme circumstances for us to lose to them recently and regardless what we do this year we certainly are still better than the fucking Browns, anyone that says otherwise is trolling and trying to stir up the steelers fans.

cajunator

Banned
Not even that, Im just thinking the Browns how many times we have beat them in the last 24 games or so, we have lost like 2 . One of those games it was like -5 and windy and they beat us by like 3 in a low scoring game, the other we turned over the ball 8 times and still only lost by like 7. Its taken extreme circumstances for us to lose to them recently and regardless what we do this year we certainly are still better than the fucking Browns, anyone that says otherwise is trolling and trying to stir up the steelers fans.

Now now, dont jaknquit on us.

Sanchez is in the weird ether region where he's not good enough to be a starter, but he's too good to play against second stringers.

I'd be fine with him as a spot duty back-up.

Whelp...

Im gonna just have to really start trusting in Chip Kelly because..

I was upset about losing Bryce Brown, but not anymore...i am LOVING matthew Tucker.

and I was REALLY upset about Desean....but, Jordan Matthews makes me say "Desean Who?"

feeling alot better about this upcoming season. Im sure other eagles fans will agree.

jakncoke

Banned
Whelp...

Im gonna just have to really start trusting in Chip Kelly because..

I was upset about losing Bryce Brown, but not anymore...i am LOVING matthew Tucker.

and I was REALLY upset about Desean....but, Jordan Matthews makes me say "Desean Who?"

feeling alot better about this upcoming season. Im sure other eagles fans will agree.

But imagine if you had maclin, jackson and mathews.

Pepiope

But imagine if you had maclin, jackson and mathews.
What makes this offense run so well is the ability to beat press man. Jackson was great against zone coverage, but sucked when he was pressed by your avg CB. That combined with this attitude is why he is no longer in Philly.

zychi

Banned
How's the core gameplay this year?

Madden is slowly turning into 2k. Zoomed in camera similar menus.. Same old stuff tho. I usually buy every other year and this year happens to be the year I get it.

Tackling sucks still, AI is overpowered on All-Madden, but easily exploitable. Switching to a tackler makes them stop immediately.

Same ol crap, new skin of graphics.

Top Bottom