• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tom Penny

Political beliefs? Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, plead guilty to assault, because he assaulted and blinded a vietnamese dude on the street because the guy was asian.

Never new that. What a piece of shit. Dude got 45 days for blinding a guy. Love our legal system!!! If that guy returned the favor bet he'd get 5-10 minimal.

JABEE

The NFL VP of officiating was on NFL Network. He says penalties will go back to normal during the season. He says officials, players, and coaches will adjust. He said there should be 15 penalties per game in a normal NFL game.

Tom Penny

The NFL VP of officiating was on NFL. Network He says penalties will go back to normal during the season. He says officials, players, and coaches will adjust. He said there should be 15 penalties per game in a normal NFL game.

They have no choice. They can't be blacking out the end of 1 o'clocks and cutting into 7 O'clock shows because the asshat NFL makes games go 3 1/2 hours. The backlash will be unreal.

The NFL VP of officiating was on NFL Network. He says penalties will go back to normal during the season. He says officials, players, and coaches will adjust. He said there should be 15 penalties per game in a normal NFL game.

imagine if the officials literally called every penalty committed in a game (offensive/defensive holding mainly)

jakncoke

Banned

Thats 3 more than last regular season

zychi

Banned
Just finished off Diablo 3's main story on XBONE. So much fun. Beat it on PC before, but console was more fun for some reason.

I checked a few pages back to see if this got posted but it did not see it:

Nick Fairley- "My eating habits got in the way

image.php

Just finished off Diablo 3's main story on XBONE. So much fun. Beat it on PC before, but console was more fun for some reason.

I'm playing for the first time with my old friend from college.

Expert mode which makes this odd. At some point we must have broke something. Were at the start of act 3 and we are level 45. Completely obliterating everything. It's fun but there is no challenge. I've died twice as a Witch Doctor and the main bosses are going down laughably quick.

If we could crank it up to the locked settings we would.

zychi

Banned
I'm playing for the first time with my old friend from college.

Expert mode which makes this odd. At some point we must have broke something. Were at the start of act 3 and we are level 45. Completely obliterating everything. It's fun but there is no challenge. I've died twice as a Witch Doctor and the main bosses are going down laughably quick.

If we could crank it up to the locked settings we would.
I ran through the game with a random tonight on normal, i was host. Never beat the main story with this character, when we were doen i had access to every level and act on every difficulty. Was really odd.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers need a new (bleep)ing offensive coordinator, this guy sucks. Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man, fire that mother (bleep)er and get us a real offensive coordinator. We ain't won a playoff game since we had this mother (bleep)er, man. (Bleep).

Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers need a new (bleep)ing offensive coordinator, this guy sucks. Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man, fire that mother (bleep)er and get us a real offensive coordinator. We ain't won a playoff game since we had this mother (bleep)er, man. (Bleep).

you can take greg roman off our hands

Skele7on

Banned
morning fellow NLFGAF

How goes it? I went out last night for work drinks, mistake....

So didn't get a chance to play madden or D3.

Looking forward to the lions game tonight, I fully expect them to destroy the Jags.....

GOOOO LIONS!

i will play anyone in madden on xbone tomorrow and stream it. do any of you have the courage to play the mighty niners!?

p.s.

i only have like... 5 hours left on the trial

This is going to be the first year I haven't bought madden since...I can't remember when. I've been playing fewer console games lately because I"m still in that void between current and next gen consoles, and I don't want to buy ps3 madden now if I end up buying a ps4 in a few months

This is going to be the first year I haven't bought madden since...I can't remember when. I've been playing fewer console games lately because I"m still in that void between current and next gen consoles, and I don't want to buy ps3 madden now if I end up buying a ps4 in a few months

game isn't much different on the surface this year but there are a few small (very important to a hardcore player) changes that do change the game in significant ways. most of them are good things but the playcalling menu sucks dick and no amount of time is going to get me to warm up to it

game isn't much different on the surface this year but there are a few small (very important to a hardcore player) changes that do change the game in significant ways. most of them are good things but the playcalling menu sucks dick and no amount of time is going to get me to warm up to it

Shame on you for ignoring my party invite last night. Goddamn niners fans have no manners

Watching the first half since I missed it yesterday..So far it's sloppy, but not as bad as I thought just looking at the score. Steelers are playing half speed.

Skele7on

Banned
This was the best thread

60% of GAF thought an idea that was never implemented was worse than their personal information being stolen because Sony knew their system was vulnerable and couldn't be arsed to fix it.

People are fucking insane.

We are in the age of SonyGAF where they can do no wrong, even getting all you CC details is better than a launch of a console that subsequently changed :S

People are weird.

This was the best thread

60% of GAF thought an idea that was never implemented was worse than their personal information being stolen because Sony knew their system was vulnerable and couldn't be arsed to fix it.

People are fucking insane.

But Sony said they were sorry and then took a bow and shit.

MS was going to bring about the death of video games and even of civilization itself.

Surely you can follow the logic.

It gets better. They only threw like 30 flags.

Just got to the end of the half, there was a flag on every play. I'm holding out hope this experiment dies in the regular season because I can't stand this refball. Why doesn't Goddell just shit on the Seahawks like he did with Harrison in 2010?

Couldn't agree more. But I'll reserve judgement until Tannehill is a 85+ rated QB this season. One thing's for sure, our offense should be fun to watch this season.
The big question mark as usual is the offensive line. Watching a team like Philly last night really makes it clear how huge of a discrepancy there is between teams with a good o-line and the Dolphins. Man, what I would give for Tannehill to have Philly's o-line.

The o-line held back Tannehill's development last season more than anything, including Sherman. One more season of that and he might be past the point of no return (also known as the Precipice of Carr).

But Sony said they were sorry and then took a bow and shit.

MS was going to bring about the death of video games and even of civilization itself.

Surely you can follow the logic.

Good point, well made.

Anyone tried Madden 15 yet? I was very surprised how much of a jump it felt from 25 personally.

What's different about it? Is it possible to stop outside runs now? Are elite corners still useless in man coverage?

Spades

The big question mark as usual is the offensive line.

Honestly, the only part of that OL I’m worried about is RG. Dallas Thomas isn’t terrible, but he’s the clear weakness. I know we have Billy Turner, and I like him a lot, but I think he’ll also struggle in his early games if he gets the nod to start as well – and whilst he might be a better rush blocker, I’m not convinced he will #ProtectTheHill well enough on passing plays. We’ll see – he’s got raw talent so hopefully he’ll get a chance to run with the first team against the Cowboys on Saturday night?

Top Bottom