• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Madden is slowly turning into 2k. Zoomed in camera similar menus.. Same old stuff tho. I usually buy every other year and this year happens to be the year I get it.

Tackling sucks still, AI is overpowered on All-Madden, but easily exploitable. Switching to a tackler makes them stop immediately.

Same ol crap, new skin of graphics.

Cool, will avoid for the 10th straight year.

Pepiope

The offense didnt run well last year?
Of course. Did you watch the playoffs though? Did you watch games when Jackson went head to head with a press CB? His routes were taking too long to develop. Chip moved him around a lot to try to get around it. Jackson's career year is a product of Chip's offense. I don't expect that type of production out of him in WSH.

ShaneB

Stopped watching the game at half time and watched this. Great doc about the education system in Philly, and the high school Football team that came about when two rival schools had to join.

91f18e_d38390403700462799b40b9e48abff9b.jpeg_256

Man this game made me so hyped for the season to start. Eagles did almost everything right. Maclin and Cooper will look better once they get into the groove. Run game looked great, offensive line looked great, pass rush looked like a complete reversal, and the starters on d had less penalties and really good coverage.

Spinluck

Madden is slowly turning into 2k. Zoomed in camera similar menus.. Same old stuff tho. I usually buy every other year and this year happens to be the year I get it.

Tackling sucks still, AI is overpowered on All-Madden, but easily exploitable. Switching to a tackler makes them stop immediately.

Same ol crap, new skin of graphics.

I almost let my urge to play a football game get the best of me.

If I did go all in, it would probably be for the GAF league.

cajunator

Banned
Stopped watching the game at half time and watched this. Great doc about the education system in Philly, and the high school Football team that came about when two rival schools had to join.

91f18e_d38390403700462799b40b9e48abff9b.jpeg_256

watch the movie Invincible. Its actually pretty good.
Then read about Vince Papale.

Top Bottom