• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Shane never felt comfortable hopping on board just as Seattle was reaching its goals. He wants to be with a team that has a ways to go and see it through.

Or he's just being a Leafs fan and can't handle victory.

Either way, it was nice having him and I approve of his decision.

cdyhybrid

Well shiet. I'm interested in this one awesome chick who's a really good friend now. She's way out of my league though, but my buddies keep insisting I should ask her out. Been hanging out with her late at night non-stop.

But, then I saw her stunning looking ex the other night. I mean, you can put that mofo in a perfume adverd on a boat with some hot model chick. To think she would go out with me is just hilarious. Thank goodness I saw the guy, so I don't have to risk getting embarrassed

Cmon dawg.

What Would Johnny Do?

Well looks like BOB may have found his scrappy, white slot receiver:

http://hou.scout.com/story/1427926-texans-training-camp-day-five?s=116

53998c70e2d69.image.jpg
Mech you're a slut, but I was pretty sad when the Texans signed labhart.
Wanted him to come to the browns with John Paul.

Narag

Shane never felt comfortable hopping on board just as Seattle was reaching its goals. He wants to be with a team that has a ways to go and see it through.

Or he's just being a Leafs fan and can't handle victory.

Either way, it was nice having him and I approve of his decision.

If he wanted disappointment, I would have welcomed him into Texans-GAF.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chiefs? Really?

I mean they could use more fans than the two that they have here I guess.

I don't think we even have any Titans fans. Plenty of haters though.

Well shiet. I'm interested in this one awesome chick who's a really good friend now. She's way out of my league though, but my buddies keep insisting I should ask her out. Been hanging out with her late at night non-stop.

But, then I saw her stunning looking ex the other night. I mean, you can put that mofo in a perfume adverd on a boat with some hot model chick. To think she would go out with me is just hilarious. Thank goodness I saw the guy, so I don't have to risk getting embarrassed

You don't trust your buddies' judgment but instead ask GAF?

Greg

no excuses

ESPN.com had a highlight of a crazy ping pong rally.

Made me think of how I am going to wreck Greg.
my buddy linked that to me on Facebook

you'd be lucky to even get tickets to watch me play

don't worry, I'll get tickets for you and your whole family!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Shane is already the most active member of chiefs Gaf :jnc

That tragic guy posts quit me a bit from time to time.

I think his name is tragic.

Confrontation, when you're married to some busted looking chick 10 years from now, I hope you remember your failure to just nut up and go for it!

squicken

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-shoulder-pads-zebra-speed-tracking/13382443/

NFL will be putting sensors into every player's shoulder pads this year.

About 20 receivers will be placed around the bands between the upper and lower decks of the 17 stadiums that were selected for use this year. They'll provide a cross-section of environments and make sure the technology is operational across competitive settings before full deployment.

All 15 teams that host Thursday Night Football — Atlanta, Baltimore, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Green Bay, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami, New England, Oakland, San Francisco, St. Louis and Washington — are on the list, along with Detroit and New Orleans.

Drake said it best : YOLO

Tired of waiting. I'm pretty proud of this cool gif I made....

ib1Bj6slWhmUWE.gif

giphy.gif

I'll do a write up later with my thoughts :) GO CHIEFS!

Good for you friend!

She's far from a creep alright lol

Well yeah, the asking out bit is normal. Done it, with and without success.
The situation we're in is where it gets extremely complicated and impossible to explain. Has to do with our profession and it's not normal work but sports.

Just do it. You simply gave up due to your idea of what's hot and what's not regarding her ex - let her decide.

Remember, there's far more to life than looks, and you bet there's a good motherfucking reason why they are not together anymore

Or are you simply telling us that this girl and her ex are better than you? I don't even know you but I know we are all human beings...and I wouldn't assume to put myself lower or higher than you

Unless you are a seachicken fan

Just do it. You simply gave up due to your idea of what's hot and what's not regarding her ex - let her decide.

Remember, there's far more to life than looks, and you bet there's a good motherfucking reason why they are not together anymore

Or are you simply telling us that this girl and her ex are better than you? I don't even know you but I know we are all human beings...and I wouldn't assume to put myself lower or higher than you

Unless you are a seachicken fan

Well yeah also.

Also, Steeler fans

RBH

I was planning to go to the Falcons training camp today (never been before), only to realize 10 minutes into my drive that the Falcons have an off day today. :(

Top Bottom