• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

JABEE

43vLkUQ.jpg

Leonhard the Lionheart is joining the Browns

Jim Leonhard ‏@jimleonhard 20m
It's official, I just signed my 8th NFL contract to become a part of the Cleveland Browns. #dawgpound

ShaneB

Tired of waiting. I'm pretty proud of this cool gif I made....

ib1Bj6slWhmUWE.gif

giphy.gif

I'll do a write up later with my thoughts :) GO CHIEFS!

squicken

Tired of waiting. I'm pretty proud of this cool gif I made....

ib1Bj6slWhmUWE.if

giphy.if

I'll do a write up later with my thoughts :) GO CHIEFS!

So proud of you. You recognized you made a terrible mistake and corrected it. If only more Seahawks fans had the strength of character that you possess

Well shiet. I'm interested in this one awesome chick who's a really good friend now. She's way out of my league though, but my buddies keep insisting I should ask her out. Been hanging out with her late at night non-stop.

But, then I saw her stunning looking ex the other night. I mean, you can put that mofo in a perfume adverd on a boat with some hot model chick. To think she would go out with me is just hilarious. Thank goodness I saw the guy, so I don't have to risk getting embarrassed

BigAT

Some positive initial news on David Wilson:

David E. Wilson @4stillRunning ·
Thanks for all the prayers and support

David E. Wilson @4stillRunning
I'm doing well

"Left practice early yesterday but everything turned out to be fine once the Dr. Looked @ me plus I passed all physical examination. I find out more on Monday 🙏 #gottagetback #pocketrocket"

Hopefully everything looks good on Monday as well.

ew only squicken is allowed to squicken

this sets a bad precedent, stop encouraging shane!

Squickening away from bandwagon fanbases is perfectly valid by the Code of Fan Conduct. If any other Seahawks or Patriots fans want to turn a new leaf, we will embrace them with open arms.

jakncoke said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...7&postcount=56

yankee's alt?

Well shiet. I'm interested in this one awesome chick who's a really good friend now. She's way out of my league though, but my buddies keep insisting I should ask her out. Been hanging out with her late at night non-stop.

But, then I saw her stunning looking ex the other night. I mean, you can put that mofo in a perfume adverd on a boat with some hot model chick. To think she would go out with me is just hilarious. Thank goodness I saw the guy, so I don't have to risk getting embarrassed
What's the worst that could happen, she says no?

Bread

Banned
Can we have more than one team?
only if the second team has many players and/or coaches from the first team.

Pats South represent!

Squickening away from bandwagon fanbases is perfectly valid by the Code of Fan Conduct. If any other Seahawks or Patriots fans want to turn a new leaf, we will embrace them with open arms.
Squickening from a "bandwagon fanbase" just shows that you are not loyal to your team, and are most likely a bandwagoner. Fuck that shit Pats 4 life!

squicken

He who dares

MechDX

Well looks like BOB may have found his scrappy, white slot receiver:

http://hou.scout.com/story/1427926-texans-training-camp-day-five?s=116

Rookie wide receiver Travis Labhart is making some headway as a slot wide receiver for the Texans. Throw in the fact he can return punts, Labhart has turned some heads at camp. He made a nice fingertip catch in the endzone over Elbert Mack. Labahrt gave the nickel cornerbacks all they wanted today and he is slowly fitting into that mold of slot wide receivers that have been successful in this system. Labhart has quick feet and even better hands which makes him an intriguing option as camp moves ahead.

53998c70e2d69.image.jpg

BigAT

To be fair, if I picked a team to root for and then I saw an adult wearing a "12th Man" jersey I would probably bail the fuck out too.

Bread

Banned

Living with regret about shit like this sucks bro, trust me. Now I don't bother with this "what if she rejects me?" crap, lay it all on the table and hope for the best.

Tell her that you've loved her since the moment you laid eyes on her. If she doesn't like that then she's a fucking creep who doesn't deserve you!

Living with regret about shit like this sucks bro, trust me. Now I don't bother with this "what if she rejects me?" crap, lay it all on the table and hope for the best.

Tell her that you've loved her since the moment you laid eyes on her. If she doesn't like that then she's a fucking creep who doesn't deserve you!

She's far from a creep alright lol

:jnc

It's that simple.

"Hey want to catch a bite to eat and see a movie this weekend?"

Well yeah, the asking out bit is normal. Done it, with and without success.
The situation we're in is where it gets extremely complicated and impossible to explain. Has to do with our profession and it's not normal work but sports.

Top Bottom