• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ShaneB

I suggested that Bread should stream his new FTL game and rename the crew after NFL-GAF folks.
KuGsj.gif

ShaneB

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't really follow hockey so I got long suffering teams mixed up.

The Leafs are a strange entity to me, sure I'd like to see them win and end that long suffering, but it sure is fun to watch them lose and see Toronto sports media constantly go mad trying to figure it all out.

I've been a casual Capitals fan for a while, and they've been through the ringer. And playoff hockey in general every year is full of ups and downs.

jakncoke

Banned
As expected Cappuccino flavored chips = vile

They made Wasabi Ginger over power with horseradish but not bad just wasnt expecting it

squicken

The is a fucking great game.
USS Shirtless stream must happen.

Ross Tucker is pretty good. I don't listen anymore but Grantland has one for football. But the best ones are all on NFL.com. ATL, Damesheck and Eisen. They even have a really good CFB podcast that will start back up soon CFB 24/7

MechDX

It's such a non-deal. What bugs me is it is a story in the first place. It's not cool if every bar he goes to ends up being a story in town

Yeah because all the great QBs spent their off days at a bar....oh wait.

All the QBs drafted in the first round this year spend their off days at a bar.....oh wait.

Bread spends his work days at a bar!

Spinluck

I have a date tomorrow.

We are eating, then seeing Guardians of The Galaxy.

To everyone that's going to say movies are not a good date--fuck off.

EDIT: Just finished watching The Road... so sad.

Konka

Banned
I have a date tomorrow.

We are eating, then seeing Guardians of The Galaxy.

To everyone that's going to say movies are not a good date--fuck off.

EDIT: Just finished watch The Road... so sad.

Movies are a fine date.

That isn't a good date movie.

Thank god you aren't cooking for her.

Farooq

Banned
Breakdown of Tyron's deal. Tyron will be 33 in 2023.

Tyron Smith's 10-year deal with the Cowboys, which includes a $10 million signing bonus:

Year Base salary
2014 $1.079 million
2015 $11.039 million (fully guaranteed)
2016 $10 million (guaranteed for injury; fully guaranteed fifth day of league year)
2017 $10 million ($8 million guaranteed)
2018 $10 million
2019 $10 million
2020 $10 million
2021 $10.5 million
2022 $13.5 million
2023 $13.6 million

squicken

I haven't seen The Road movie, but I read the book. There are two "scenes" from the book that I cannot imagine made it into the movie. So awful I yelped when I read them and was shook for days.

e: Good luck with your lady friend, spin!

Godslay

Banned
I haven't seen The Road movie, but I read the book. There are two "scenes" from the book that I cannot imagine made it into the movie. So awful I yelped when I read them and was shook for days.

It's incredibly depressing. Great movie to watch on a rainy day.

ShaneB

Anyone have any good NFL podcast recommendations? I already got all the NFL.com ones and The B.S. Report.

Like Squicken said, I think the best ones are simple ATL and Dameshek. Those get me through a week easy enough, and I've got a bunch of others subscribed that I don't even listen to. With ATL being 3 episodes a week, and Dameshek having 2, that covers a week of football talk. I guess when the season starts up I'll probably check out a couple more just for week in review type of discussions.

If it's a chick sure. I've got a Ricky Watters Jersey she can wear while we go at it.

Shane sounds like a boys name, at least spelled that way, I should know. Maybe he can just be a friend to hang out with and watch the games! I'm just lookin out for you.

Eleuin

roasted baby isn't in the movie

Top Bottom