• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Made Cajun chicken pasta for the lady and I tonight. Delicious. The sauce was that perfect amount of spicy with a hint of creaminess to it. Next time I make it I plan on tossing some shrimp in. Never cooked seafood before, so I might die.

Konka

Banned
Pizza? That doesn't sound bad.

No. Thai.

Spicy%20Basil%20Chicken.JPG

Eleuin

I've been afraid to see the movie for fear they even allude to that. There's stuff in Blood Meridian that makes me wonder why they keep trying to make it into a movie
what's the second scene you're referring to?

I've been meaning to read Blood Meridian for a very long time

GraveRobberX? Is that you?!
I don't give a shit about trophies at that level.;)

I was disappointed with The Counselor. I don't know whose fault that was but it just wasn't as good as it should have been

The Counselor didn't click with me the first time I watched it. I caught it on TV last week and it grew on me a ton the second time around for some reason. It's actually a pretty interesting film.

squicken

Torremolinos 73

This is on Netflix and I doubt anyone will ever see it, but it is a really good Spanish language black comedy. NC-17 if it had a rating, though. Supporting role by a young Mads Mikkelsen

I

The Counselor didn't click with me the first time I watched it. I caught it on TV last week and it grew on me a ton the second time around for some reason. It's actually a pretty interesting film.

I've seen it blamed on Cameron Diaz but I really think that was it for me. Like you the first time, just never clicked. Maybe I'll try it again. It's on HBO I think

How is the multi? I've beaten the main game 4 times and I've yet to ever touch the MP.:jnc

I won't touch it until I'm done with another playthrough of single but wouldn't mind trying it.
Can you down the clickers by shooting them in the leg? Playing single now
Edit: nvm finally got him

Torremolinos 73

This is on Netflix and I doubt anyone will ever see it, but it is a really good Spanish language black comedy. NC-17 if it had a rating, though. Supporting role by a young Mads Mikkelsen

You have my interest right there. Big Mads fan (and Hannibal fan at that).

If you like Mads, make sure to check out "A Royal Affair" if you haven't. It's on Netflix.

Can you down the clickers by shooting them in the leg? Playing single now
Nope. Headshots or bust. A few good tactics:

- If you have a melee weapon, throw a brick or bottle at them to stagger them then run in and beat them to death. If you have an upgraded melee weapon, save it for a clicker. It's a one hit kill.
- Headshots. They are your friend.
- Grab and shiv them if there's one you can't avoid. If you're playing normal you'll have plenty of supplies to be able to make more shivs. Survivor difficulty or up? Avoid them like the plague.
- Don't even try to punch them. LOL.
- If there's a group of clickers/runners, take the clicker out first. Runners can't kill you with one bite. Clickers can.
- Shotgun is you're friend, too!

jakncoke

Banned
Torremolinos 73

I've seen it blamed on Cameron Diaz but I really think that was it for me. Like you the first time, just never clicked. Maybe I'll try it again. It's on HBO I think

Challenge Accepted.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro? Was the movie good?

I put some responses to it in the thread.

I thought it was a lot of fun. Action was some of the best this summer. I see a ton of films, so I'm pretty broad in judging it. Depends on the type of person going to see it. If you like superhero films or ones with giant turtles, then I would say you're going to have fun with it as well.

squicken

Challenge Accepted.

haha good! Look forward to your impressions. Don't read the Netflix reviews b/c some of them have some major spoilers

You have my interest right there. Big Mads fan (and Hannibal fan at that).

If you like Mads, make sure to check out "A Royal Affair" if you haven't. It's on Netflix.!

Yeah love Hannibal too. This is very much unlike that. I have "Affair" in the Q. Also "Adam's Apple" which seems to have good ratings

jakncoke

Banned
haha good! Look forward to your impressions. Don't read the Netflix reviews b/c some of them have some major spoilers

Yeah love Hannibal too. This is very much unlike that. I have "Affair" in the Q. Also "Adam's Apple" which seems to have good ratings

Reviews on Netflix are pretty much the most worthless thing ever honestly. More times than not its used as a forum to bitch about something irrelevant it seems

How is the multi? I've beaten the main game 4 times and I've yet to ever touch the MP.:jnc

I won't touch it until I'm done with another playthrough of single but wouldn't mind trying it.

it's a lot of fun. lots of sneaking around and strategy to flanking your opponent, not tipping them off to your position, killing and reviving!

play a few rounds with blarry, gq and random dude put on our team. the random guy each time fucking sucked dick. i'm not very good at the game but one of the guys just ran right into the other team and didn't even try to kill them. another guy when the round started would just start sprinting. when you sprint the other team can see your movement. sprint into an open space, that'll get us some points!

we need to get an nfl-age in house 4 vs. 4 going

Tlou makes me think of a super awesome walking dead game. Not saying that's what's going on though, super early in it. And wouldn't spoiler anything

August 24

Look, I know you are a total downer who hates Chip and Foles but to try to argue that BOB has anywhere near the resume of Chip is frankly more than ridiculous. I know you are better than that.
Not being a downer but every college coach is unproven before he enters the NFL.

Levyne

Banned
Super late on this but ShaneB, the Chiefs? Say it ain't so.

Who knows, maybe you're a good luck charm and they'll win it all this year :p

Congrats on Squicken-ing, Shane. However, you're now my sworn enemy.

Here's my half ass attempt at the 2014 Raiders.

post-40222-Natalie-Dormer-biting-apple-gi-TkvM.gif

fuck the Pats.

Good writeup. Pretty much in agreement, tho I think Kory Sheets might make the team over Murray or Stewart at RB, and I'm not a big Ausberry fan at TE, I prefer Rivera, Kasa and Leonhardt who is a sleeper.

On the defensive side, I think I'd go ahead and group Mack in as an edge rusher along with Tuck and Woodley, probably from a 2 point stance, ala Von Miller, they got him to rush the passer and that's what he'll be doing 90% of the time, with Moore, Roach and Burris handling the traditional LB duties.

My QB!

MechDX

August 24

Look, I know you are a total downer who hates Chip and Foles but to try to argue that BOB has anywhere near the resume of Chip is frankly more than ridiculous. I know you are better than that.

I have stated it quite a FEW times: he is a complete opposite of what we had. He does have history, though short , of success. He is considered a great motivator, judge of talent and having a great coaching style.

BTW, he turned down the Eagles in 2013 before you hired Chip

MechDX

Jerry has still accomplished more as an owner than whoever owns the Texans.

Uh huh. Going to reference the mid 90's again?
BTW, that team was built by Jimmy Johnson not Jerruh.
Since the Texans inception in 2002 we have won more playoff games than the cowboys, haven't given out stupid cap killing contracts and whooped the shit out the cowboys in our first ever game after Jerruh made his dumbass comments.

Now run along and wrap yourself in your Emmit Smith jersey and act like the last 20 years haven't happened.

I have stated it quite a FEW times: he is a complete opposite of what we had. He does have history, though short , of success. He is considered a great motivator, judge of talent and having a great coaching style.

BTW, he turned down the Eagles in 2013 before you hired Chip
Eagles made an offer to Chip he said no and then the talked to Bob. There were conflicting reports about if they ever offered him a contract. At the time I said I didn't want Bob. I think he is going to fail in the NFL.

Top Bottom