• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kuechly makes goal-line stand against Tolbert, galaxy explodes

That's my all-pro linebacker stuffing my all-pro fullback :(

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 3m
There are more foreign jerseys outside Bank of America Stadium than I've ever seen. Except when the Steelers play the Panthers, I mean.

lol

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m
By the talk coming out of Carolina, maybe I was way wrong on Kelvin Benjamin. I thought it would take time. Didn't love the pick.

Can't be hypocritical (earlier I was talking about a week being too early to make a lasting judgement on Manziel, and its the same on Benji), but Benjamin has been a revelation so far.

cajunator

Banned
Kuechly makes goal-line stand against Tolbert, galaxy explodes

That's my all-pro linebacker stuffing my all-pro fullback :(

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 3m
There are more foreign jerseys outside Bank of America Stadium than I've ever seen. Except when the Steelers play the Panthers, I mean.

lol

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m
By the talk coming out of Carolina, maybe I was way wrong on Kelvin Benjamin. I thought it would take time. Didn't love the pick.

Can't be hypocritical (earlier I was talking about a week being too early to make a lasting judgement on Manziel, and its the same on Benji), but Benjamin has been a revelation so far.

same with Brandin Cooks
this division will have some formidable offenses

Saw this on reddit.

vwMulZv.png

dqnW9jx.png

Bread

Banned
Just spilled the tiniest amount of water on my MacBook and it's not turning on. Will I kill myself tonight? Stay tuned!

JABEE

The internationally hated teams are basically the axis of evil in the NFL.

Russia hates the Patriots for making Putin return Kraft's sham championship ring.

jakncoke

Banned
A meaningless preseason soccer match is on FOX proper while a Saturday day game between the Red Sox and Yankees is on the JV channel, Fox Sports 1.

Make ya mad don't it?

I dont even watch regular tv often, but it is funny Red Sox/Yanks got put on the FS1, probably has to do with them trying to boost viewership for that channel.

Tamanon

Banned
I don't understand the Tennessee hate for the Texans. I would think it would be the other way around, unless they're now just upset at the product they got from Houston.

GQman2121

Banned
Surely Kurt Warner is going into the Hall of Fame next year. Right?!

Speaking of which, it's funny that AZ is still salty over that Super Bowl on the hate map.

Top Bottom