• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not sure what I want to eat yet.

Definitely gonna buy, don't feel like cooking after just getting back from vacation.

This arrived today (shitty pic, sorry):

iVakDlm05SsZn.jpg

Oh by the way, Guardians of the Galaxy was good stuff. It didn't notch past Winter Soldier as the best Marvel has to offer but it's a great cast, fun characters and very funny.

I can confirm that the death of cinema has been vastly overrated.;)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Packers felt that the lightning-fast Shazier could be the answer to the riddle of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. With Kaepernick's scrambling threat and ability to make throws on the run, the Packers felt that Shazier would be a perfect spy. He has the speed to chase down Kaepernick when he breaks out of the pocket. As Packers source explained, "It takes a wolf to catch wolf."

Sorry cheeseheads, he belongs to the Steelers.

Bread

Banned
playing FTL behind the bar

are you proud shane? look what you've done to me

thank you so much i love this game

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 22m

Martavis Bryant unstoppable in red zone one on ones. TDs on every rep.

Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 9m

Vince Williams destroyed Josh Harris. And this was supposed to be a no tackling period.

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 22m

Martavis Bryant unstoppable in red zone one on ones. TDs on every rep.

Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 9m

Vince Williams destroyed Josh Harris. And this was supposed to be a no tackling period.

sounds like your secondary sucks dick and your running backs/offensive line are horrible. browns will be championships of that division behind John Football

Drakeon

As a Chiefs fan...nothing of value was lost!

Where I'm from, we commonly refer to this as "a guy."

Dorsey played real well for us last year when Ian Williams was out. Ian needs to get healthy in a hurry!

I think Quinton Dial is (currently) the 49ers starting NT now. He's a 2nd year player, so at least he's not a rookie.

Top Bottom