• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

NBA one.

1ZZCMTk.png

ZpLtLMy.png

What is with the Rockets hate?

MechDX

I don't understand the Tennessee hate for the Texans. I would think it would be the other way around, unless they're now just upset at the product they got from Houston.

Fuck the BESF's. They just mad because the ass beating Dre gave Innegan and got a slap on the wrist for it because no one likes the little cunt.

Also because we refer to them as the BESF's and they can't argue because the name is 100% accurate.

brentech

I don't follow much of basketball. Why does Africa hate OKC?

edit: oh, and why doesn't NBA reddit know what a continent is?

cajunator

Banned
Fuck the BESF's. They just mad because the ass beating Dre gave Innegan and got a slap on the wrist for it because no one likes the little cunt.

Also because we refer to them as the BESF's and they can't argue because the name is 100% accurate.

Besf?

Trey

What is with the Rockets hate?

It's probably the only NBA team the Asian market has ever heard of, so it's really the only choice for them.

Same for Africa. I'm sure Asia and Africa are and were inundated with Yao Ming and Serge Ibaka, respectively.

Fox318

It's probably the only NBA team the Asian market has ever heard of, so it's really the only choice for them.

Same for Africa. I'm sure Asia and Africa are and were inundated with Yao Ming and Serge Ibaka, respectively.

Wouldn't that lead to people liking the teams more than hatred?

@ArmandoSalguero 4m

The Dolphins have signed center Samson Satele according to source.

I couldn't take it anymore, our GM forced my hand and I ordered him to sign Satele, hate to be 'that' kind of owner, but what could I do?

Trey

Wouldn't that lead to people liking the teams more than hatred?

I'm sure if you asked what the most liked team in those areas were, it would be the exact same answer.

These places probably only know one team. So if you ask them what's their most liked and most disliked team, there's only one answer.

Top Bottom