• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Who could be mad at J-Lin? He plays Dota 2.

tumblr_louhp2GSEM1qa5c3so1_400.gif

Pls.

squicken

Walter Jones had 9 career holding penalties. That's like a decent 4 weeks for Richard Sherman

btw official robbed JFF. was ruled out, then on next play the WR dropped the ball. Local media saying gap is closing w/ HoHoyer

Walter Jones had 9 career holding penalties. That's like a decent 4 weeks for Richard Sherman

btw official robbed JFF. was ruled out, then on next play the WR dropped the ball. Local media saying gap is closing w/ HoHoyer

Would the Browns be silly enough to fix the QB competition so that Hoyer wins and Manziel gets "taught a lesson" and "given a reality check"?

What's the big tree?!
Would the Browns be silly enough to fix the QB competition so that Hoyer wins and Manziel gets "taught a lesson" and "given a reality check"?
Don't listen to these report. Views by the media aren't alway(or at all) those of the browns.

I said I expect Hoyer to start the opener in my write up, but boy it'll be hard to keep manziel off the field. Let's see what happens in preseason

What's the big tree?!

Don't listen to these report. Views by the media aren't alway(or at all) those of the browns.

I said I expect Hoyer to start the opener in my write up, but boy it'll be hard to keep manziel off the field. Let's see what happens in preseason

The Big Tree Inn is a watering hole/wing joint in Orchard Park where the Bills actually play.

Kave, you have one more time to post that foolishness before you end up on the shit list with Coldplay and Fox.

I feel like I have to take another shower after watching that nonsense.

Top Bottom