• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
I just wish they would give those comic book type movies a break. Do something else for awhile. Probably not happening given that they still make money.

Hollywood execs all about playing it safe, at any give moment there is like 50k scripts waiting for a green light from someone. Execs rather play the safe route then risk. Which finantially makes sense, but do I always wonder how many good movie scripts that'll be forever shelved because it deemed to risky and or categorized as a movie that will never make money.

I just wish they would give those comic book type movies a break. Do something else for awhile. Probably not happening given that they still make money.

have an original thought made into a movie? in hollywood? never.

Oscar-bait "good" movies are for November-December.

Summertime, when all the chirren are out of school, is going to continue to be "Mutant vs. Radioactive Man 5: Return of the Transforming Robots Who Get Revenge on Super Soldier The Sequel" while they continue to print money.

DMczaf

Fuck you and your imaginary threats, Over paranoid prick

You personally inserted yourself into the conversation. Talk about wanting to feel important. Is it my fault you were not loved as a child?

Alright now it's escalating. I'm just going to squash this. I really don't feel like getting banned over comic book movies.

MechDX

You know I would be willing to punch Mech in the dick for money since we're all meeting up in September.

Why bring my dick into this?

Chill, bros. "Football" tonight.

"Bro".......

So how will you guys celebrate today's National Holiday?

tom-brady-dancing-o.gif

'Dance! Dance! Dance the night away!!'

zychi

Banned
So how will you guys celebrate today's National Holiday?

I'm watching the HOF speeches I missed last night on the xbone nfl app right now. Trying to find a friend who has NFLN cable credentials.

Apparently Verizon doesn't let you log into NFLN when you pay for the NFL access with your bill anymore. Fuckers.

Juicy Bob

Would anyone in the EU/UK recommend me paying 80 of my Great British Pounds for NFL Game Pass to follow a single team this season? No way can I afford the full blown package to watch every match.

NFL-GAF's time has come. Like NBA-GAF or POP-GAF before it the thread has become a breeding ground for foolishness and nonsense. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the Moderators. It is one they've performed since GAF's been around. NFL-GAF... must be destroyed.

zychi

Banned
NFL-GAF's time has come. Like NBA-GAF or POP-GAF before it the thread has become a breeding ground for foolishness and nonsense. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the Moderators. It is one they've performed since GAF's been around. NFL-GAF... must be destroyed.

On the day we get football back? Nahhhhhh

jakncoke

Banned
Spotrac @spotrac · 11m
Sammy Watkins' $12.8M signing bonus is $1.3M more than fellow #Bills WR Andre Reed earned in his 16 year career:

Amazing how much salary escalation has occurred in sports over the past 25-30 years.

Not yet. Only when Week 5 comes and BG laments the failure of Manziel...then, oh, then NFL-GAF has my permission to die.

Top Bottom